Lovesatin dot com

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
IReallyLovePureSilk

Lovesatin dot com

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Question about this site...

Anyone ever joined this site before? I’ve got quite curious with it but never ended up joining.

Reason I ask is that I’m kind of interested in sending dresses to them but when I send emails to them, I get absolutely no response from them, despite an immediate email saying they “endeavor to get back to you within 48 hours”. Has anyone ever contacted them with responses?
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

oxnardus

Re: Lovesatin dot com

Post by oxnardus »

That site is weird. It appears to show new content, but when you try to join, it says subscriptions are disabled until December 2018.
jahriddem

Post by jahriddem »

I did at one point join

While some picture sets are ok 6.5/10

I found the videos to be 1-2/10

Not very creative with ideas also
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Noted. Thanks for the responses!

You’d think they’d improve or even try to but given their unresponsiveness via emails and lack of quality, best to look elsewhere. Not much else other than MySatin, SatinPlay and the AllFetish sites.

I have tried to see what the content creators for AllFetish could do for me in terms of what I would send to them and they want to do what they want with them. Whatever I’d ask, like making sure the creases are steamed out, they’d think that’s customary. Reasoning why none of my dresses are there.

Any other sites anyone can think of that would be willing to use them that’s not scummy like that?
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...