Satin pyjamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
tuc001

Satin pyjamas

Post by tuc001 »

What is everyones first experience trying on satin pjs mine is trying my sisters
satintouches

Re: Satin pyjamas

Post by satintouches »

My first satin ones were ones i bought myself from M&S. They were pretty cheap and a champagne gold colour. I bought a nightie to go with it and wore it under the pj tops. They felt so amazing. I wore my mum's satin nighties before then of course, but she had no pyjamas.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I don’t wear my Satin items, and I certainly couldn’t fit in my Sister’s pajamas from when she was younger, but they were really nice and satiny. One was by Xhilaration with two shades of blue with snowmen and snowflakes on them and the other was hot pink with green frogs on it by Jonathan Martin. I never knew where the Xhilaration ones went. I remember when my Mom threw the hot pink set away. She had known for years that I was attracted to this material, so she definitely must have known I was using them. She always did her best to make sure if there was something silky I could use, that it disappeared (she threw away so many great items in my collection when I was younger....I think about them a lot and wish I still had them). The hot pink pajamas were on top of the trash can and I had to keep pulling them out for sessions, even though they started to smell like the rest of the garbage. I honestly wish I would have snuck them back. When they were away on vacation once, I was so horny that I used them to masturbate with at least 8-10 times in a single day (not cumming on them though; just rubbing them on my body).

To this day, I still try and search for them on the Internet.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I used to sneak my sisters clothes when I was young too. Many of her clothes wouldn't fit me, but I would hold them against me and masturbate. They were some of my sisters clothes that were eventually thrown out. I wished I had got them out of the garbage and hit them so I could use them all the time. My sister had a long nylon nightgown that I loved to use when I saw it in the clothes hamper. Spent a lot of time in the bathroom masturbating.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

My next door neighbour! I was 9, she was 8.

My parents had the key to their house so, when they used to go on holidays, my parents would water their plants and collect their mail. I fancied the girl next door like crazy and - bearing in mind I was already 3 years into a nascent fetish - loved some of the things she wore which included some little girl satin PJs. I used to see her in them sometimes as both her brother and I went to the same school so, their mum used to give me a lift, too, so I would go around there for my lift on school days and would see her in the morning, sometimes wearing them. They, and she, drove me inwardly insane! I finally got my hands on them when I asked my mum if she wanted help watering the plants, thus procuring their front door key, letting myself in and instantly creeping up to her bedroom. Thankfully, she hadn't taken them on holiday; I found her PJ's in one of her drawers so I took them out and lay on her bed, and kinda fucked them until my mum almost caught me, coming into the hallway downstairs and shouting my name as I'd been far too long just 'watering plants'. The girl next door also had a satin nightie that I fucked, too, and I did get to cum using that, although I wasn't yet shooting so I didn't mess it up.

And then aunties and sisters satin PJ's until I had a girlfriend aged 17 who had some, but better still, her mum did and she often left then on a hook in their bathroom, so they got fucked a lot, because at that age, I could wank off in them every 30 or so minutes. :twisted: :twisted:
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

First time I wore satin pjs was when I sneakily tried on my mother’s new pair ( she had gotten them as a gift only a few days before ) when she was out one night with her friends. Being completely covered in shiny satin like that, particularly as I had ‘borrowed’ them, was a huge turn on. From then on I was hooked. Pjs, blouses, dresses, anything she had that was made of satin was on me as soon as I was alone at home. Used to love fantasizing I had been turned into a girl and had to wear satin forever.
Next door neighbor at the same time had several pairs that I’d see her wearing from time to time. Used to fantasize that I’d somehow get to sneakily try them on but never got a chance.
I also got to wear a satin-like tracksuit that a cousin had - she stayed at our house once and when her and my parents went out shopping, I slipped into her pink shiny tracksuit. Looked like satin but didn’t have the feel. Still thrilling, though. Stood in front of the mirror and pretended I was her.