men's overcoat linings

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
suitlining

men's overcoat linings

Post by suitlining »

Would like to contact men who are turned on by the look and feel of the heavy satin linings in classic business overcoats. My favourite is long ish double breasted coats love the feeling of mild restriction over a fully suited body.

I am very interested in bdsm activities when thus attired.
Satinlining

Re: men's overcoat linings

Post by Satinlining »

Hi Certainly sounds good to me, love that feeling too, even better inside another guys coat, love to chat
Satinlining

Post by Satinlining »

love to chat with guys who like similar, although there seems to be a shortage of them on here?
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

Hi, I do have a fetish for silky linings inside male suit jackets and overcoatd! i love to jerk off with the lining inside suit jackets and over coats.
A while ago I bought on "Marktplaats" (sort of ebay in Holland) an very nice Armani long overcoat of woll. The lining inside is just amzing! I love to feel this lining on my hard cock, naked body, my ass etc. I just paid 25 euro's for it! I also have an Calvin Klein overcoat, also with viscose lining. And I have 15 suits...I am gay, so I am interested in men suits and overcoats :-)
Last edited by markfrl on Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

Hi, I do have a fetish for silky linings inside male suit jackets and overcoats! i love to jerk off with the lining inside suit jackets and over coats.
A while ago I bought on "Marktplaats" (sort of ebay in Holland) an very nice Armani long overcoat of wool. The lining inside is just amzing! I love to feel this lining on my hard cock, naked body, my ass etc. I just paid 25 euro's for it! I also have an Calvin Klein overcoat, also with viscose lining. And I have 15 suits...I am gay, so I am interested in men suits and overcoats :-)