Shiny Satin Skirts.
Attachments
walking_goddess_fuchsia_2_1000x.jpg
abs-28_2_198866_1000x.jpg
WALKING-GODDESS-PINK_1000x.jpg
Dinosaur

Re: Satin Skirts

Post by Dinosaur »

Nice. My gf has one of those too that I bought for her online but she is reluctant to wear. Haha she says it looks old.

Anyway we went to a local 2nd hand store that sells clothes from Japan. Watching so many JAV, I always notice their skirts have inner silk/satin lining. We bought a few 2nd hand skirts, and true, all of them have inner linings. I was amazed. Guess this 2nd hand store will be our go-to store to get nice Japanese clothes.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I love those pleated satin skirts. They look so feminine and classy. Many years ago I had something like that. It was a silver metallic skirt I think made of lame. Very silky to touch. A lot of fun to wear and masturbate in.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I like them too. I've been looking on eBay for the right one which isn't just a shiny, harder metallic weave material.

A nice used one would make a great addition to the masturbation collection! :twisted:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

inlovewithsatin wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:38 am I love those pleated satin skirts. They look so feminine and classy. Many years ago I had something like that. It was a silver metallic skirt I think made of lame. Very silky to touch. A lot of fun to wear and masturbate in.

I think I know the fabric you’re talking about. It’s thin, the outer is shiny and metallic / foil / holographic, and the inside is very silky. The best way I can describe this fabric is Men’s foil boxers were a pretty similar material. They used to do girl’s pajamas in this fabric too, but it was pretty rare. This was back when I was younger and was collecting pajamas. Late 90’s early 2000’s thongs and panties also used this fabric sometimes. I still have a couple pieces but not many. I never have discovered what the fabric is really called though; the material always just said 100% Polyester.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Yes, that is the kind I'm talking about. There are a lot of different clothing that's made of polyester but they feel and look different. I used to have a girl nightgown made of it. Masturbated with it a lot while wearing nylon panties inside out. Made it more slippery while rubbing. You're right in saying it's hard to find now. I bought many things in the 90s and 2000s. I try to go to resale shops to try to find older kind of clothing.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I have two skirts in that style, one gold, one silver.
They’re amazing to wear, especially with a satin blouse.