Satin Fantasies

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
MrsSatinblouse

Satin Fantasies

Post by MrsSatinblouse »

Let's discuss our Fantasies. Mine is to be spitroasted/DP'd in satin and have a couple of guys cover/fill me with cum. Soooo hot all silky and slidy
Satinjay

Re: Satin Fantasies

Post by Satinjay »

for me I think it would have to be enjoying someone be my sexy satin secretary.... satin panties and bra... silk stockings... patent high heels topped off with a tight satin pencil skirt and smooth satin blouse..... divine!
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I love the Idea of DPing a woman in Satin. sooo hot.
satinblousekinky

Post by satinblousekinky »

MrsSatinblouse wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:42 pm Let's discuss our Fantasies. Mine is to be spitroasted/DP'd in satin and have a couple of guys cover/fill me with cum. Soooo hot all silky and slidy
That sounds very hot indeed.
Mine would be to have to wife dressed very sexy in her shiny burgundy satin blouse, skirt and heels and bring a guy home so I can watch them have sex in front of me.
TeddyZ

Post by TeddyZ »

Mine is to stroke a guy with satin bed sheets and then suck him till he cums.
davinacd

Post by davinacd »

Mine would be to be all dolled up in a satin evening dress or bridesmaid dress complete with full make up wig and perfume and to watch a well hung guy fuck my wife while she is dressed up the same as me. I think i'd cum in my panties!
Crazyfortaffeta

Post by Crazyfortaffeta »

Mine would be in a bridal shop after hours and have the owner ( an older sexy sophisticated woman) model all the dresses that I pick out for her (satin & taffeta) then have my way with her on my favorite dress!!
Fullbuster

Post by Fullbuster »

Mine would definitely be meeting an older woman secretary after hours and have her make me cum on her satin blouse and panties before finger fucking my ass in satin gloves
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Crazyfortaffeta wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:20 am Mine would be in a bridal shop after hours and have the owner ( an older sexy sophisticated woman) model all the dresses that I pick out for her (satin & taffeta) then have my way with her on my favorite dress!!
I've had a similar fantasy. If I was in a bridal shop after hours by myself , I could look around at all the dresses and touch them and wear them and masturbate myself in them. trying on the silky petticoats, bridal lingerie. Any dresses as long as they're beautiful and silky.