Went to the doctors and got an overdose of Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

Went to the doctors and got an overdose of Satin

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

I was at the doctors today and I noticed a sexy blonde behind the desk and then noticed the satin she was wearing. Now I have never seen her up to this point. I didn't know if the satin was pants or skirt cause I could only see the top part, as she was wearing a white shirt with it. So I kept looking and saw that she was wearing pants, very hot silver satin business pants. I kept on perving on her and she even walked past and left the building and walked across the street. I then got a idea to record a video of her coming back, hoping not to get called in to seeing the doctor before hand, which is hilarious now that I think about it. So I got my phone ready to record and recorded her walking back into the building. I recorded her a second time as well, still not knowing why she is there or what part she works in. To my luck she is the doctor that I saw, and I couldn't keep my eyes off the satin pants through out the appointment. I'm going to enjoy the recordings very much. :)

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
ilikeitshiny

Re: Went to the doctors and got an overdose of Satin

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Mmmmm! Sounds very sexy indeed, :P any chance you could upload the video and share the link please?
Liking it shiny