Pressing lining

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
rtampere

Pressing lining

Post by rtampere »

Hey there, just wondering if anyone here fancies seeing a coat or skirt lining being ironed?

I for one, really do like seeing lining being pressed - as it always may happen that linings are burned in the process. Then again, a smooth and ironed lining always looks awesome.

Would love to receive links where such videos could be found.
chrissyukcd1960

Re: Pressing lining

Post by chrissyukcd1960 »

Love that too, love to see a satin blouse, skirt, slip or lining being ironed.
I also get turned on while ironing satin, it is so sensual as the iron slides over the satin making it smooth.
I had a vid clip of a lady doing this but can't find it, if I do will post the link.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Just ironed my vintage satin bridal gown. As soon as I finished I took off all of my clothes and pulled the warm silky bridal satin across my body and over my cock. The warm smooth satin about drove me crazy.
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Greetings Satin Lovers; Yes, there's nothing better than ironed wrinkle free satin and then the fantastic sex that follows. I just ironed my vintage satin wedding gown and made love to her to ecstasy. Coatfun, we're on the same page!!!!!!!!! Cheers
davidben

Post by davidben »

Greetings and best wishes for 2020 satin lovers !

Just about to start ironing a set of gold satin sheets and pillow cases as well as two white satin wedding dresses and a nightie.

Certainly not a chore !

D
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I love ironing satin too. It really is relaxing and the results are just wonderful. I always iron on reverse though, which for one, protects the shine to a degree, and two, makes a wonderful 'reveal' when you turn it the right way around.

Whilst not a lining, and begging your indulgence to listen to a little experience I had that stemmed from ironing, I think the best thing I ever ironed, at least in terms of the trepidation of spoiling it through too much heat, and what was to follow in terms of sexual gratification after years of not seeing the item after it having been worn (and me having photos of it), was my Step Daughter's satin Sophia Tolli wedding dress. She wore it in 2013 when she was 25 years old. Then, like all dresses once adored, it got stored and not seen again until 2018 when she asked us to look after it during their house move. It never returned to them... it stayed here and it was a matter of two weeks, tops, before I got it out of the bag, laid it on our bed and just cuddled it for hours. I got brave a few more weeks later and ironed it. The exhilaration of the act had my heart pounding and I was so careful not to damage the beautiful dress. Given the train, and the sheer amount of soft satin, I pressed it for over an hour on the reverse of the fabric, being careful not to scorch it, and when it was done, I was so aroused I was leaking pre-cum! I took it to my bedroom, lay it on my bed and left it there for a few hours to heighten my arousal and then later that evening, when it came to it, I showered, shaved everywhere, went into my bedroom, lay on my bed and and just draped that dress back and forth all over me before I could take it no more. After wanking with it so the train was folded so as to be all slippery and sexy, I slipped on a condom and wanked and fucked that Sophia Tolli wedding gown so wonderfully. Subsequently I have ironed and fucked it a few times now, and there are still no marks, but I have 3 hours worth of great dress fucking videos of me and her dress. Anecdotally I dream of someone getting the same pleasure from it that I do!

So yes, ironing sating is great isn't it! :wink: :lol: