Not getting hard anymore

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
TeddyZ

Not getting hard anymore

Post by TeddyZ »

I wonder if any other guy has this problem. I've been wearing silky satin panties for so long that it doesn't get hard when I put them on.
It used to be as soon as I put a pair of silky satin panties on, It would get hard but now it doesn't. I have to stroke it to get it up.
It's like my dick has gotten used to the silky material. Anybody out there have this problem?
RodaSaTiNStein

Re: Not getting hard anymore

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

That is called desensitisation, you are having to much of a good thing and your body is now use to it and no longer responds the same way.

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

stop wearing panties for few days, then try them on again. Your cock will once again get hard!
shinysatin

Post by shinysatin »

Totally understandable...could it be that you are developing an increasing effeminacy as a result of dressing in satin...ultimately your cock will diminish in size and look so pretty in a little cage...embrace it and enjoy1 satin kisses
xxx
davidben

Post by davidben »

Yes I can fully concur with the desensitisation issue - I have also found that my daily morning satin milking regime can become a little too routine and hence the excitement diminishes.

I have certainly found that a few days or a week's abstinence from satin fun works wonders and certainly rekindles the interest and satin fun !

Generally works best if I am away for a week or two and do not have any satin distractions with me.

Absence certainly makes the heart (and loins) grow fonder!

D