Looking for people to talk to

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
maiden

Looking for people to talk to

Post by maiden »

Hi all! How is everyone doing? I am looking for people to talk to, that have similar interests and things in common with. I am a bicurious crossdresser bordering on transgender, with an absolute love of satin, and just don't really have anybody to talk to about it. I am also a full time single father with a teenage son, and have no idea how to talk to him about this. And I also work full time in construction, and have that working against me too.

So was just wondering if there was anybody out there, with similar things in common. To talk to about our fascination with satin, how it all started and how much it makes up a part of our life. Other interests include perfume!!

And maybe share with our frustrations of still trying to find satin clothing. How it is basically non existent in the shopping malls now! But yet you see thousands of pictures of satin, and women in satin, all over the internet.

Have a great day everybody!
coastfur

Re: Looking for people to talk to

Post by coastfur »

Hi there. Message me if you like
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

Hi
Message me
satinbound

Post by satinbound »

Love to talk about our love of all things satin. PM me I'll give you my e-mail. I am in N.Y.
Satinlining

Post by Satinlining »

UK guy into male satin. love to chat with other guys who enjoy similar
TeddyZ

Post by TeddyZ »

I love satin and nylon panties, knickers, half slips
PM me if you like.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I'm very VERY similar to you in many respects apart from being a single parent but the rest really chimes. I too am a cross-dresser although I do consider myself somewhat transgender, too. Whilst it's not exactly a secret, I'm not an 'out' cross-dresser, because it would just complicate my life more than it needs to be. My kids and Wife know and are so cool with it, which is the main thing.

So, by all means, message me, should you feel so inclined. I'd be most up for a natter with you via msg/e-mail etc, about the woeful lack of satin being available in shops, amongst other things. That said, I think I bought most of it! :lol:
Midfield

Post by Midfield »

Hey. I would love to talk further about this. I’m into satin sports shorts. It’s been a lifelong thing. Please message me if you want to chat.
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

If you are still around,PM me.
smooth

Post by smooth »

Hello- This is Smooth. You can PM me if you are still interested and I will provide my email.
Smooth
--Smoothsatinsociety
I love SatinBomberJackets and the Ladies who wear them.