Boux avenue

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Willissatin

Boux avenue

Post by Willissatin »

Has anyone found that boux avenue satin has lowered in quality this winter season? Me and my partner went in there today to look for new bras for her and also the potential at buying her some new satin pj's, looking at the satin you can tell that the thickness, shine and silkiness has been replaced by thinner, less shiny more matt/cheapy satin which to me was a massive disappointment!

Mind you, we popped into Debenhams and ended up in the nightwear department and the debenhams own satin pj's felt amazing! It's just a shame it doesn't have the sex appeal like boux!
SilkySatinShredder

Re: Boux avenue

Post by SilkySatinShredder »

Would that be the debenhams “the collection” satin nightwear? My wife and I bought some from last years selection and some from this years also, great quality but as you say not as sexy styling as boux Avenue, still better than nothing!

I also found the more expensive dive branded ones like ted baker and packham ones use the cheaper satin but are double the price!
Willissatin

Post by Willissatin »

SilkySatinShredder wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:47 pm Would that be the debenhams “the collection” satin nightwear? My wife and I bought some from last years selection and some from this years also, great quality but as you say not as sexy styling as boux Avenue, still better than nothing!

I also found the more expensive dive branded ones like ted baker and packham ones use the cheaper satin but are double the price!
Yes those ones, depending on what you're looking at it can be very much "granny" nightwear but the gloss finish makes up for it! Yeah I found ted baker to be crap
satinsilklover1245

Post by satinsilklover1245 »

love the stuff in there as well - got a very sexy satin bra and panty from there