Poshmark user jpault

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
simonr

Poshmark user jpault

Post by simonr »

Just wanna check if the Poshmark user "jpault" (aka Jeremy) happen to be a member here.

He just bought my Jenny Yoo dress on Poshmark. If he is on here we can deal directly to save some fees and taxes :D
Freddielinton

Re: Poshmark user jpault

Post by Freddielinton »

I’m not sure why anyone uses Poshmark, honestly. The shipping kills every single deal.
simonr

Post by simonr »

Freddielinton wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:51 am I’m not sure why anyone uses Poshmark, honestly. The shipping kills every single deal.
Well, that's where the crowd is apparently... I listed my dress here 4 weeks ago, and no one even left any comment. On Poshmark, it was sold in under a week.

The same goes for buying. I had looked for a particular dress for over a year. I searched eBay, Facebook, Tradesy, Etsy. In the end, I found it on Poshmark...
DwarfinCoat

Post by DwarfinCoat »

I’ve bought all my coats and jackets from posh sure the shipping and tax but you can get some good deals from the seller
blowby

Post by blowby »

I buy all my coats and jackets from poshmark, ebay, and etsy had good luck so far no problems
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

You can communicate to the seller on Poshmark and either ask for free shipping if they have not offered yet...or...offer a price that’s lower to where the shipping isn’t really affected in your purchase.

Keep in mind, by selling, there’s a 20% fee they take away from it being sold so you have to look at that from the seller’s point of view. Mercari has a lower fee (10%) for selling and shipping is more reasonable at times but not as popular as PM.

What really kills it from any buy/sell website now is that tax is always included in the purchase where in the past, all you had to pay for was shipping.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I definitely prefer Mercari. Shipping prices are way better.