First satin experience

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinbound

First satin experience

Post by satinbound »

The first time I realized I loved satin was when I was about 10 or 11 years old. My aunt came to our house one night, and she was wearing a long fur coat with beautiful silver satin lining. When she took it off I couldn't take my eyes off her. She wasn't that pretty, but she was wearing log black satin gloves, and a black satin blouse and skirt.I watched her all night and at one point she shifted in her seat and I saw a black garter showing holding her stocking. I started to think my uncle was extremely lucky to be with all that satin. I went to visit her a few times after that but didn't have the nerve to mention my satin fetish. I did ask I could have their long satin drapes when I got older, but it never happened. Very sad about that.
SatinSilkSupply

Re: First satin experience

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

My 1st experience get touch with satin is my mother satin slip at that time I’m still in young age and her slip didn’t wear just put inside wardrobe so I normally used it to masturbate rub till cum and throw in washing basket and my mother notice but she didn’t said anything and she know I got used. The next day after wash it my mother folder the satin slip and other my cloth put in my wardrobe means she just give it to me to masturbate forever.
My mom was a housewife and got take some sewing job at home at home. Sometimes my mom got sew satin cloth so on night time I will use to masturbate but no cum on it 😂.
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

My first physical experience was when i was in my early teens. I had seen the judo advert on tv with the girl in the satin robe doing judo but never in the flesh.
Mum came out of her bedroom towards the bathroom door the same time as me, the sun was shining and mum was wearing a black shortish satin robe and the sun was shining on it as she walked into the bathroom. i problably gasped out loud, not sure but as mum had got there first i walked back to my room but keeps the door ajar slightly and waited peeping through, mum appeared 5 mins later and the sun lit up the satin on her back as she walked back in...she was very slim and she wore it perfectly. I saw her in a different world that day, but I think, well knew after a few close shaves that she knew i was wearing it for some reason but never confronted me about it. It disappeared a while later, possibly her wearing it around me wasn't the best idea in her mind, but that first moment of her coming out of the bedroom with the sun lighing up the satin as she walked with live in my memory forever
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

back at 12 years old when my mom wore this 2 piece gold satin 4 her company event she is like ARIEL of beauty and the best

then one night after she came back late 2 took the shower i sneak out my room after her room is all dark and dig the laundry basket 2 catch the shining gold

when i wear it on the first time man i got frozen and grew stiff wood all the way

i never had the thought of wanking idea but i choose 2 sleep wearing those gold pieces like a PJ

then in the middle of the night i sweet dreamed of fucking the random girl

during the dream climax suddenly i felt a gush of cum came out my dick and quickly wake up and took off the sweet skirt and inspect the middle lining

THANKS GAWD it was not soaked because my briefs took the heavy sticky hit 4 that :lol: :lol:

end up in the middle of the night i spent 30 minutes washing the cummed briefs and hang it outside my house

since then i never wanted 2 hijack my moms gold anymore

now the pieces already donated 2 the charity centres

aaaaa good old time indeed :mrgreen: :mrgreen: