cycling shorts and silky jacket...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsmooth

cycling shorts and silky jacket...

Post by satinsmooth »

Was at the local bowling alley the other day with a group of friends celebrating a birthday.

was enjoying the games but became aware two lanes down a lane with 3 girls having a game, probably in the 17/18/19 age group
One of them caught my eye when she stepped up to bowl, not only great looking and very leggy
but attired in white pumps and what looked like just a pair of black lycra cycling style shorts and a jacket with silky sheen to it.
I could not take my eyes off her, talk about perfect legs and bottom, the tight clingy cycling shorts had a beautiful sheen as she was bowling under the bright glare of the lane lights and the jacket came to life under the lights with such a silky shine, combined with the way she moved and tossed her high pony tail around after her bowl, good god she was confident and sexy...

Wondering if thats the next fashion statement...she made my night, but couldnt grab a pic of video, two many eyes around me would have spotted me being amongst a group of friends.
Freddielinton

Re: cycling shorts and silky jacket...

Post by Freddielinton »

Nothing quite like teen lust.
satinbound

Re: cycling shorts and silky jacket...

Post by satinbound »

I know how it feels. I wear black shiny bike pants as often as I can, swimming, excersizing, and hanging in satin, it all is smooth, slippery, shiny, and very sexy.Wearing it all to bed in satin sheets is even better.