Women’s pyjamas vs men’s

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

Women’s pyjamas vs men’s

Post by SatinDeejay »

Is it only me or do women’s satin pyjamas always feel better that men’s? I get more turned on by a nice pair of women’s M&S or BHS pyjamas
shinysatinlover

Re: Women’s pyjamas vs men’s

Post by shinysatinlover »

Always women's for me! Just feels that much more special, added to which, I would only ever buy women's satin (used, like, from eBay or charity shops) to masturbate with.
Whitesatinblouse10

Post by Whitesatinblouse10 »

I totally agree, I too love and prefer ladies satin silk pyjamas over men's. Ladies are far more sexier and far better quality, and absolutely amazing to masturbate with. :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Women’s all the way.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Definitely women’s, ever since I wore my mother’s satin pajamas as a teen. I now have about 11 pairs of satin pjs, all women’s. Love slipping into a nice slippery, gleaming pair and masturbating through the fabric.
Whitesatinblouse10

Trappedinsatin wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:45 pm Definitely women’s, ever since I wore my mother’s satin pajamas as a teen. I now have about 11 pairs of satin pjs, all women’s. Love slipping into a nice slippery, gleaming pair and masturbating through the fabric.
Nice!!!! Sounds like a great collection you've got, are they all different colours ? Do you end up cumming all over them too? .
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Pink, blue, white, silver, gold ( x2 ), green, purple, Chinese pattern ( x2 ), purple with polka dots.
As a teen wearing my mother’s ones I had to be very careful ( I usually had a layer of tissue to protect the pjs ) but nowadays with my own I can just cum right into them. I usually gently massage myself, almost climaxing, then holding back, on and off for about 3 hours before I finally cum.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Please can you post a picture of your purple polka dot ones?
Whitesatinblouse10

Trappedinsatin wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:26 pm Pink, blue, white, silver, gold ( x2 ), green, purple, Chinese pattern ( x2 ), purple with polka dots.
As a teen wearing my mother’s ones I had to be very careful ( I usually had a layer of tissue to protect the pjs ) but nowadays with my own I can just cum right into them. I usually gently massage myself, almost climaxing, then holding back, on and off for about 3 hours before I finally cum.
WOW.... What an amazing collection,, what are your white ones like? My favourite colour. Sounds awesome that you can cum right into them, wow 3 hours,, when I'm masturbating with my satin pyjamas I couldn't last for 3 hours , I'm that turned on when rubbing myself with them I want to cum all over them as soon as I can, but I tend to hold off as long as I can, so when I cum over them the feeling is more intense., I pretty much straight away put them in the wash as soon as I've shooted streams of cum over them, don't want to run them with stains. :D :D I bet you've had some amazing climaxes with your satin pyjamas.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Whitesatinblouse10 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:23 pm

WOW.... What an amazing collection,, what are your white ones like? My favourite colour. Sounds awesome that you can cum right into them, wow 3 hours,, when I'm masturbating with my satin pyjamas I couldn't last for 3 hours , I'm that turned on when rubbing myself with them I want to cum all over them as soon as I can, but I tend to hold off as long as I can, so when I cum over them the feeling is more intense., I pretty much straight away put them in the wash as soon as I've shooted streams of cum over them, don't want to run them with stains. :D :D I bet you've had some amazing climaxes with your satin pyjamas.
White ones are just plain white but very shiny. Come to think of it, they’re probably more of a cream color than pure white. They feel amazing. It’s worth noting that I’m cumming inside them, not over the exterior. Making your masturbation sessions last longer takes practice but can be done. It’s a matter of knowing when to stop, relax a bit, then go again. I’m very into crossdressing, so I do this while wearing a woman’s wig and jewelry.
Back in my teen years, my mother had a couple of lovely white satin blouses. Seriously nice quality, very smooth and glossy - 80s style with shoulder-pads. The blouses were of a higher quality satin than her pjs, so I’d often wear one of the blouses, plus the pants of the pajamas. That was a definite silky thrill for my young self.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

tobyacky wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:22 am Please can you post a picture of your purple polka dot ones?
No pics at the moment, sorry.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

What make are they? Per Una?
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

tobyacky wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:34 pm What make are they? Per Una?
They were bought in a store called Marks & Spencer while I was on a trip to the UK. I often buy stuff in stores when I’m overseas - less chance of anyone I know seeing me!
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Please can you find a way to post a picture. I think I have the exact same ones and it will turn me on to see yours please
Whitesatinblouse10

Trappedinsatin wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:16 pm
Whitesatinblouse10 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:23 pm

White ones are just plain white but very shiny. Come to think of it, they’re probably more of a cream color than pure white. They feel amazing. It’s worth noting that I’m cumming inside them, not over the exterior. Making your masturbation sessions last longer takes practice but can be done. It’s a matter of knowing when to stop, relax a bit, then go again. I’m very into crossdressing, so I do this while wearing a woman’s wig and jewelry.
Back in my teen years, my mother had a couple of lovely white satin blouses. Seriously nice quality, very smooth and glossy - 80s style with shoulder-pads. The blouses were of a higher quality satin than her pjs, so I’d often wear one of the blouses, plus the pants of the pajamas. That was a definite silky thrill for my young self.
Cream satin are just as sexy as white, my favourite colour is white, cream or Ivory. I can bet they feel amazing, what type are your plain cream ones?.
I'm a satin silky blouse lover too as much as satin silky pyjamas, both are just as much of a turn on.ive mastuarbated with lots of satin and silky blouses many of times , cummed over them so many times.(mainly white/cream/Ivory).
In fact, I'm actually this precise moment wearing a set of cream satin pyjamas. They feel amazing.
Sounds like you've had some very enjoyable silk and satin times at your youth.