Stolen Clothes

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
leggysian

Re: Stolen Clothes

Post by leggysian »

Not so much stolen but sister thinks her wedding gown went to a charity shop......it didnt!
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

SatinSilkSupply wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:10 am
Dinosaur wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:41 pm
SatinSilkSupply wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:45 am

I only interested nice satin lingerie, satin dress, satin blouse & satin skirt. If jacket and puffs mostly purchase in charity shop 😂.
I think South East Asians are still pretty much blouses, skirts, dress, lingeries. not those satin lining in a jacket coz they don't feel sexy and taboo. unless you're talking about satin/silk robes.
Haha you are rite we same kampung 😂
Your slang "fast fast" betrayed you. You're definitely a Chinese Malaysian. Hahaha not gonna dig further. Gonna let u stay anonymous. The blood rush is real when going through someone's drawers and etc. When I go through my neighbour's clothes line, the adrenaline rush is real. Scared to get caught, yet excited at the taboo. Haha
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

Dinosaur wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:07 pm

I think South East Asians are still pretty much blouses, skirts, dress, lingeries. not those satin lining in a jacket coz they don't feel sexy and taboo. unless you're talking about satin/silk robes.
Your slang "fast fast" betrayed you. You're definitely a Chinese Malaysian. Hahaha not gonna dig further. Gonna let u stay anonymous. The blood rush is real when going through someone's drawers and etc. When I go through my neighbour's clothes line, the adrenaline rush is real. Scared to get caught, yet excited at the taboo. Haha
Whatever race in here we are satinian 😂
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

ah you misunderstood me. I was saying Chinese because most Chinese are afraid of such taboo. Even our ladies don't wear satin. only the malays and Indians (guys and girls) wear them. I used to have a biology teacher who wears them satin/silk on a daily basis in school last time. she was my favourite teacher.

if you go out today, you hardly find Chinese young ladies wear satin. only those older woman wears satin/silk. I'm lucky though my woman wears them because she likes it and I like to see her wear. my previous 2 ex-es were a bit dull as they don't like wearing. luckily my woman now wears them for me, and a cupboard of blouses, skirts, dresses, panties all in silk/satin. haha
SatinSilkSupply

Dinosaur wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:20 pm

ah you misunderstood me. I was saying Chinese because most Chinese are afraid of such taboo. Even our ladies don't wear satin. only the malays and Indians (guys and girls) wear them. I used to have a biology teacher who wears them satin/silk on a daily basis in school last time. she was my favourite teacher.

if you go out today, you hardly find Chinese young ladies wear satin. only those older woman wears satin/silk. I'm lucky though my woman wears them because she likes it and I like to see her wear. my previous 2 ex-es were a bit dull as they don't like wearing. luckily my woman now wears them for me, and a cupboard of blouses, skirts, dresses, panties all in silk/satin. haha

ic, haha yes agreed nowadays not just chinese not wearing satin even malay too. But my wife will wear for me too 😂 she accepts my fetish cause she also know satin fantasy as long as not play with other woman that’s all.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

SatinSilkSupply wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:23 pm

ic, haha yes agreed nowadays not just chinese not wearing satin even malay too. But my wife will wear for me too 😂 she accepts my fetish cause she also know satin fantasy as long as not play with other woman that’s all.
I guess we're one of those few lucky ones to have our woman wears for us. True. Malays don't wear anymore. Nowadays everyone wears boring cotton. I've seen many cute and pretty malay aweks, but wear cotton. Seriously boring.

Haha ya my gf also accepts it now. At first she doesn't understand, until she saw how aroused am I by her wearing satin/silk.

Where u buy your stuffs? We bought some in-store but mostly online. I really like Taobao.
SatinSilkSupply

Dinosaur wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:44 pm

I guess we're one of those few lucky ones to have our woman wears for us. True. Malays don't wear anymore. Nowadays everyone wears boring cotton. I've seen many cute and pretty malay aweks, but wear cotton. Seriously boring.

Haha ya my gf also accepts it now. At first she doesn't understand, until she saw how aroused am I by her wearing satin/silk.

Where u buy your stuffs? We bought some in-store but mostly online. I really like Taobao.
Cause I find used cloth normally charity shop, mudah,carousell,bundle,Taobao & etc
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

SatinSilkSupply wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:45 am
Dinosaur wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:44 pm

Cause I find used cloth normally charity shop, mudah,carousell,bundle,Taobao & etc
Now that's sth new. We have charity shops selling them? I buy from shopee and Taobao.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Yes, I have, and to list what, from whom and when, would take waaaaaaay longer than I have right now.

In a nutshell that I will elaborate on another time, the first time, I was 7 and I stole my neighbour's satin nightie from her drawers (she was 8 years old) and the last time was my next door neighbour's satin nightie which I stole, temporarily, wanked off in (and recorded it of course!) and then put it back. That was 4 months ago.

In the intervening 43 years between occurrences, there have been many MANY more, and I have much of what I took in that time. THOSE items are my private collection and are stored. I have hundreds of other items that I have bought, mostly from 2nd hand/charity shops and eBay, legitimately, that are in my own wardrobes which my Wife is fine with. She might not be so OK about the private collection stuff, though! I do enjoy that satin immensely!!

So, yes, many times, and another time, I will elaborate, probably with pictures.
SatinSilkSupply

Whatever satin we stole or bought just to fetish satisfy our own needs. We not rape or kill doesn’t hurt anyone that is all.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

SatinSilkSupply wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:50 am Whatever satin we stole or bought just to fetish satisfy our own needs. We not rape or kill doesn’t hurt anyone that is all.
Yup and that is correct. Though I wanted to seduce my neighbour into a one-time fling, it's too dangerous. If her husband is still around, then that's great as it's a no string attached. Sadly, she's also someone else's third party, so I don't want to lure her into this fling. Haha I have my own woman too and planning to get married next year so better not play with fire.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Haha hey there

Never knew the Asian bros are here

I am satin crazy malaysian here

Anyway i just wanna say i buy all satin from zalora and carosell

I love long skirt back pleated because back in my school days a lot of prefects will wear them and those with big assets sure overstretching the material until want 2 ripped apart

That easily made me gone wooden whenever i pass by them seeing their fat behind

Those skirt are 100% cotton type but more than 10 years later only i start looking for the same skirts in satin forms

Here is one classic tumblr page that up 2 this day still made me shoot water fountain whenever i see the high detail images 4 very long time

https://fetish4satin.tumblr.com/post/89 ... collection

His collection. His colour collection. All of them i still cannot find up 2 this day. :oops: :oops: That dude is truly the GOD of satiny.

I wish you all the best. I pray that you sure shoot waterfalls after staring 4 less than a minute. I can guarantee that. :wink: :wink:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Haha i dont see satin in the school but the prefects tight cotton skirt always made me shoot waterfalls🤣

As 4 the races taboo fk it

I gonna shoot loads on satin till i die hahahaha

Now i got like 10 and still looking 4 more as inspired by mr "fetish4satin"
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:08 pm Haha hey there

Never knew the Asian bros are here

I am satin crazy malaysian here

Anyway i just wanna say i buy all satin from zalora and carosell

I love long skirt back pleated because back in my school days a lot of prefects will wear them and those with big assets sure overstretching the material until want 2 ripped apart

That easily made me gone wooden whenever i pass by them seeing their fat behind

Those skirt are 100% cotton type but more than 10 years later only i start looking for the same skirts in satin forms

Here is one classic tumblr page that up 2 this day still made me shoot water fountain whenever i see the high detail images 4 very long time

https://fetish4satin.tumblr.com/post/89 ... collection

His collection. His colour collection. All of them i still cannot find up 2 this day. :oops: :oops: That dude is truly the GOD of satiny.

I wish you all the best. I pray that you sure shoot waterfalls after staring 4 less than a minute. I can guarantee that. :wink: :wink:
Hahaha don't really have the urge. Anyway u can get skirts through aliexpress and shopee as well. Long short all kinds. I prefer short skirts. Maybe coz my woman don't wear long skirts.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:42 pm Hahaha don't really have the urge. Anyway u can get skirts through aliexpress and shopee as well. Long short all kinds. I prefer short skirts. Maybe coz my woman don't wear long skirts.
haha ok

i like it long because the more the material the more the energy 2 sex with :lol:

also i being brought up in MALAY school 4 more than 10 years already made me love classic MALAY skirt more than classic western skirt

being a buffed up dude myself the MALAY sizes always got more XL than western sizes :lol:

i dont have the woman 2 loving yet but if i do during kiss kiss i dont mind the woman in short skirt because that also is equally hot but short is not 4 me hahahaha