Stolen Clothes

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
skybridge12

Stolen Clothes

Post by skybridge12 »

anyone stolen any thing from others that you may know, such as satin lined clothing or any other satin items to wear or enjoy for yourself or share with others ?
Dinosaur

Re: Stolen Clothes

Post by Dinosaur »

I did. A few times. As I stay in older flats, neighbours usually hang clothes on the clothes line at the common area outside the house.

I have this neighbour who always hang her clothes at the common area. Have taken her night dresses, slip top, pants, tube and a dress with silk lining at the bottom half which I cut off the top and leave the bottom as skirt. Oh ya a satin bra and a satin panties too, which I still keep the panties clean to this day.

A few of them, I have been cumming a lot, became cum rag. Thrown one slip due to excessive shots, satin bra also throw due to excessive shots. Also returned her one satin dress after a few cums, only to see it wash and hanged on the dry line, so erotic. A chiffon blouse with silk lining also cum shot and returned. I think the most erotic one is cumming in one of her black silk panties then returned it to her.

Some of the silk nightdress, I keep it clean as my nightwear. The satin tube is my favourite which I leave it on the bed when I sleep. I wear the black silk pants during day time which I once walked pass her, and she gave me a slight stare.

I planned to return the whole stash to her with a note one day once my newly bought house is ready coz my woman cannot know I have stuffs from my neighbour. My neighbour is around 50 yrs old, not hot but average normal lady.
Letsrip1

Post by Letsrip1 »

I was asked to deliver some designer suitcases from one location to another that contained a mixture of some ball gowns, cocktail dresses, a few mother of the bride suits, and expensive lingerie, evening gloves etc. Even some hat boxes with wide brimmed satin hats.

I had over a week to do this task before the owner a very haughty lady came back from a business trip. I thought. What if those expensive items fell into the wrong hands?

So I drove my van over to the wrong side of the city where there were people with no money living pretty rough in dingy flats etc.

I parked the van close to these run down tenement tower blocks and visited some real run down bars. Met these men and women. They were well rough. I found out they don’t like rich people or snobs etc. I went along with that and said I was fed up at my job running about doing deliveries for this snooty bastard. Made out she really thought she was someone. She was like this really.

And so engineered my conversation to let them know I had all these suitcases in my van.
It was the women first asking what this stuff was like. I described the clothing and how expensive it was. These women were rough and ugly. They were constantly smoking and sinking the drink. The couples asked if I wanted to go back to their place and party, have a few beers and that. On the way walking there I pointed to my van.

It was suggested I take into their house the suitcases. This was the reaction I wanted.
When we got in the flat it was a right dive of a place. Of course the women asked if they could look at this women’s clothing. I just said yeh go have a look but I made out that there was some concern. I said the woman was a snob and didn’t like people who smoked.

I found this was like a red rag to a bull and they said well fuck her. Let’s see what the rich bitch wears. By this time everybody is worse the wear for drink. And they start taking all the clothes out the cases. Ball gowns were being passed around, her satin evening coats, lingerie such as her French satin knickers, they even began ripping open designer packs that had sheer silk nylons in them. Then things got out of hand and gestures were being made where the men were inspecting the satin knickers and rubbing them against their crotch.

The women talked me into chucking my driving job and giving this rich bitch a surprise. That surprise was to fuck up this lady’s fancy ball gowns and coats etc. The stuff was used as cum rags, ashtrays and all sorts. Stuff was ripped. I even witness one old guy dry humping a wide brimmed satin wedding hat. It was bizzare but strangely erotic to here the crude talk about the snobby woman and seeing how they decided to ruin her gear.

I didn’t lose my job. The story took a twist. But that is another story.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

I stole my mates sisters pink satin nightie when I was 13. This is where my fetish began. I used to sleep in it each night and cum all over it. I now buy my own nighties and my favourite marks and Spencer’s satin pyjamas off eBay
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

When I was about 19 I was visiting a cousin and when leaving one night it was quite cold so she lent me her Puffy Fila jacket (Unisex Puffer),I was walking home and the feeling of the satin lining rubbing against me was getting me aroused.

From there even though I knew i had to givee her jcket back a day or so later i just knew i had to have it....
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Kind of I have borrowed two winter jackets from one of my older cousins for years now,
but I don't know how to deliver them back to her. I can't get myself to wank with them,
or cum on them, as we are pretty close. She is almost like a big sister to me.
I do however use to wear them sometimes, pretending that I'm a girl getting robbed
of her jacket, or killed while wearing it.
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Cumonjackets wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:27 pm Kind of I have borrowed two winter jackets from one of my older cousins for years now,
but I don't know how to deliver them back to her. I can't get myself to wank with them,
or cum on them, as we are pretty close. She is almost like a big sister to me.
I do however use to wear them sometimes, pretending that I'm a girl getting robbed
of her jacket, or killed while wearing it.
If Iwere in your shoes and after having her jackets for so many years, I would have myself a good wank sessions with them now....
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

anyone else willing to share...???

I myself still have some other jackets in which I have stolen too
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

In my younger fetish years, I stole a lot. Mom, Cousin, Sister, Friend’s Sisters. Lots of panties, thongs, swimsuits, and soccer shorts from this time period. Unfortunately, my Mom always found and threw away my stashes. Wish I still had all that stuff.

Once I grew up and I could buy my own stuff I stopped stealing, but I still wish I had opportunities to raid girls’ rooms for goodies. Unfortunately with cameras and stuff these days, it’s way too risky.
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

I just can share some of my naughty when I’m still in maintenance technician always have to go people houses to serviced their household item. Got many time they leave me alone in the house and many of them is very rich people so have taken advantage steal satin robe, satin slip & satin pyjamas.
After work fast fast go home taken shower and together enjoy rubbing and sliding my cock till cum satisfied. I cum on it but straight away wash clean it cause I dislike spoil the satin.
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

SatinSilkSupply wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:25 am I just can share some of my naughty when I’m still in maintenance technician always have to go people houses to serviced their household item. Got many time they leave me alone in the house and many of them is very rich people so have taken advantage steal satin robe, satin slip & satin pyjamas.
After work fast fast go home taken shower and together enjoy rubbing and sliding my cock till cum satisfied. I cum on it but straight away wash clean it cause I dislike spoil the satin.
Ever gotten your hands on a nice jacket or puffa ?
SatinSilkSupply

skybridge12 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:03 pm
SatinSilkSupply wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:25 am I just can share some of my naughty when I’m still in maintenance technician always have to go people houses to serviced their household item. Got many time they leave me alone in the house and many of them is very rich people so have taken advantage steal satin robe, satin slip & satin pyjamas.
I only interested nice satin lingerie, satin dress, satin blouse & satin skirt. If jacket and puffs mostly purchase in charity shop 😂.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

hahaha you're either a Malaysian or a Singaporean.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

SatinSilkSupply wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:45 am
I only interested nice satin lingerie, satin dress, satin blouse & satin skirt. If jacket and puffs mostly purchase in charity shop 😂.
I think South East Asians are still pretty much blouses, skirts, dress, lingeries. not those satin lining in a jacket coz they don't feel sexy and taboo. unless you're talking about satin/silk robes.
SatinSilkSupply

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:41 pm
SatinSilkSupply wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:45 am

I think South East Asians are still pretty much blouses, skirts, dress, lingeries. not those satin lining in a jacket coz they don't feel sexy and taboo. unless you're talking about satin/silk robes.
Haha you are rite we same kampung 😂