Stolen Clothes

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Dinosaur

Re: Stolen Clothes

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:48 am
Dinosaur wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:42 pm Hahaha don't really have the urge. Anyway u can get skirts through aliexpress and shopee as well. Long short all kinds. I prefer short skirts. Maybe coz my woman don't wear long skirts.
haha ok

i like it long because the more the material the more the energy 2 sex with :lol:

also i being brought up in MALAY school 4 more than 10 years already made me love classic MALAY skirt more than classic western skirt

being a buffed up dude myself the MALAY sizes always got more XL than western sizes :lol:

i dont have the woman 2 loving yet but if i do during kiss kiss i dont mind the woman in short skirt because that also is equally hot but short is not 4 me hahahaha
I'm not from a Malay school, but still SK. I still remember my satin arousal came during primary school. A Chinese teacher wearing a long till ankle pleated satin skirt. Not sure why, but I was aroused. Then later on, another Chinese teacher wearing a knee length pleated satin skirt also. I remember them clearly coz they were the only 2 Chinese teachers wearing. I also remember many of my malay teachers wearing them.

Come secondary, suddenly everyone don't wear anymore. I was like wif. But I was lucky coz my form 4-5 Malay biology teacher wore satin clothes everyday. From head to toe. She got me so aroused. The clearest I remember was during biology lab, she was bending on a long table facing my classmates and I was behind her, getting a full view. Luckily nobody noticed what I did, but I almost put both hands on her satin buttocks. God knows how strong my will was that time, to restrain myself from landing in jail. Hahaha

Anyway I don't quite like long satin skirts so much. But there's these few long skirt which I like.

【2019夏季新款时尚高腰丝滑绸缎半身裙女中长款过膝包臀裙一步裙子】https://c.tb.cn/h.eJ2BSe1?sm=0535d3 點ゞ撃°鏈﹏接,再选择瀏覽●噐○咑閞ヽ;或椱ァ製这句话₴bZVMYr6P4pa₴后咑閞👉綯℡寳👈
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

I regularly "borrowed" my mums nighties and slips, and also my sisters silky nylon nightie. Things I stole .... my stepmums silky long nightie (that my mum found in my stash and decided to keep for herself !), aunties slips, friends mums slip, panties and nightie, girlfriends mums nightie, neighbours nightdress and satin PJ`s. All a massive turn on to get home to use and wear.

Never took anything from a washing line or anything like that, but some of the above came from raids on laundry baskets in bathrooms. Also kept lots of things from "charity shop" bags I was asked to drop off.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:07 am I'm not from a Malay school, but still SK. I still remember my satin arousal came during primary school. A Chinese teacher wearing a long till ankle pleated satin skirt. Not sure why, but I was aroused. Then later on, another Chinese teacher wearing a knee length pleated satin skirt also. I remember them clearly coz they were the only 2 Chinese teachers wearing. I also remember many of my malay teachers wearing them.

Come secondary, suddenly everyone don't wear anymore. I was like wif. But I was lucky coz my form 4-5 Malay biology teacher wore satin clothes everyday. From head to toe. She got me so aroused. The clearest I remember was during biology lab, she was bending on a long table facing my classmates and I was behind her, getting a full view. Luckily nobody noticed what I did, but I almost put both hands on her satin buttocks. God knows how strong my will was that time, to restrain myself from landing in jail. Hahaha

Anyway I don't quite like long satin skirts so much. But there's these few long skirt which I like.

【2019夏季新款时尚高腰丝滑绸缎半身裙女中长款过膝包臀裙一步裙子】https://c.tb.cn/h.eJ2BSe1?sm=0535d3 點ゞ撃°鏈﹏接,再选择瀏覽●噐○咑閞ヽ;或椱ァ製这句话₴bZVMYr6P4pa₴后咑閞👉綯℡寳👈
haha i see

notty notty you :lol: :lol:

hey we continue via PM

dont want derail thread later :lol: :lol:
icollectpanties

Post by icollectpanties »

leggysian wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:53 am Not so much stolen but sister thinks her wedding gown went to a charity shop......it didnt!
I found my sister's wedding dress in the basement of of our parents house and it has become quite stained with cum now.
mikeyb5753

Post by mikeyb5753 »

Babysitting for my nieces/nephews many years ago I would rummage through my sister's clothes. She had some amazing lingerie - I just couldn't resist!
perry12

Post by perry12 »

I have taken, borrowed, enjoyed and yes, stolen, many items over the years.
From family, friends family members etc... Too many to mention, so naughty but so much fun !

My gf is very aware of my satin fetish. I buy her lots to wear and she buys bits too.
She had a lovely high grade satin blouse that i really liked.
I hadn't seen her wear it, or seen it for a while, she couldn't find it.
The only explanation I could come up with was when she had some work done in her apartment.
Strangely, I was actually turned on by the thought of a fellow satin lover taking it and enjoying it.
Sleepysatin

Post by Sleepysatin »

I remember when I was younger I would steal my mum’s satin blouses and hide them and wear them all the time until I got older and she found out, but by then I was able to get my own stuff from then on
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

perry12 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:47 am I have taken, borrowed, enjoyed and yes, stolen, many items over the years.
From family, friends family members etc... Too many to mention, so naughty but so much fun !

My gf is very aware of my satin fetish. I buy her lots to wear and she buys bits too.
She had a lovely high grade satin blouse that i really liked.
I hadn't seen her wear it, or seen it for a while, she couldn't find it.
The only explanation I could come up with was when she had some work done in her apartment.
Strangely, I was actually turned on by the thought of a fellow satin lover taking it and enjoying it.
Just like me in many ways... opportunistic, I call it! :twisted: I stole my first item at the age of 9 but that said, I had been getting off on clothing since the age of 6 which is when it began for me.

Talking of a fellow satin lover enjoying something of your wife's, I have done this 4 or 5 times, either sending things out or being with another satin lover, where we swapped some items from our partners and 'enjoyed' them. Can't elaborate too much for privacy reasons but yes, I have had others cum on my wife's satin which is just thrilling and very much a turn-on.