Hotel satin bed sheets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Rupert95

Hotel satin bed sheets

Post by Rupert95 »

Imagine a hotel that had proper silky/satin bed set. That thought proper gets me going! Knowing the things that people would constantly get up to in these sheets, and the way they would be constantly mistreated and abused by all walks off life. Wow!! Anyone ever experience staying somewhere and there was satin bed sheets on the bed??
nylon4me

Re: Hotel satin bed sheets

Post by nylon4me »

Not me.
nigelsatin

Post by nigelsatin »

We do get occasional requests for satin bedsheets here in the hotel where I work but we have never provided any. Tempting as it is to do so, it is just not practical.
Rupert95

Post by Rupert95 »

nigelsatin wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:45 pm We do get occasional requests for satin bedsheets here in the hotel where I work but we have never provided any. Tempting as it is to do so, it is just not practical.
What’s the reason for that then Nigel? Is it just because they’re too delicate and not hard wearing enough for hotel use?
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Greetings Satin Lovers; I used to travel for a job and would bring a king set of acetate satin sheets with me. If I stayed for more than a day I would just put the do not disturb sign on the bed and the cleaning staff never did hassle the bed but I wondered what they thought of my luxurious satin sheets. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

When I traveled many years ago I always brought along a satin lined ladies coat. And when I felt the need somtimes I would bring along one of my vintage satin wedding gowns or satin ballgowns. It was always a lot of fun having a satin fuck in a hotel room.
nigelsatin

Post by nigelsatin »

Rupert95 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:35 pm What’s the reason for that then Nigel? Is it just because they’re too delicate and not hard wearing enough for hotel use?
Partly that, and partly because we are a family run hotel and my parents would not approve.
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

I would love to have sex on top of that bed in a silk nightie
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

Rupert95

Post by Rupert95 »

Wow!!! The things I would do in those beds with my girlfriend... and if i was alone the things I would do to the sheets myself....! Let’s just say I would be charged for ruining them!!
satindoona

Post by satindoona »

Gosh darn, looks like they're all in India. Need to fine one in the states.
If it has genitals on the outside it’s hiding something on the inside. -Karen Walker