Hotel fuck

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinSarinaSlut

Hotel fuck

Post by SatinSarinaSlut »

Hi Everyone, how many would be interested in me getting a hotel room for a night and you guys Cumming to fuck me any way you want, fill me with cum or cum over my satin blouse, skirt and face?

It's just an idea at present but if enough are interested then we can make it happen.

Love Sarina
xxxxsatinxxxx
satinblousekinky

Re: Hotel fuck

Post by satinblousekinky »

WOW sounds like fun. Cum all over your satin blouse!!
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Could be fun yeah :)
paulm34

Post by paulm34 »

I’m waiting we’re are you!!! 😂
SatinSarinaSlut

Hi guys, I live in Bristol. Xx
fulfillme73

Post by fulfillme73 »

Would you have any interest in traveling to Cincinnati?
TheOfficeLady

Post by TheOfficeLady »

you have heard of aids and std's right?
SatinSarinaSlut

Yes, I have heard of them. Should've said that std certificate would be required to fuck me bareback. I'd get one too.
paulm34

Post by paulm34 »

Believe me I don’t need one I’m married 😂
SatinSarinaSlut

Really Paul.

So what would you want me dressed in? I always wear satin blouses, skirts, fully fashioned seamed stockings, suspenders, high heels. I also love those satin Punjabi suits.

Would you cum over me or in me or both?

Love Sarina XX
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

This sounds like a fun night to be had for sure, love to hear some more
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

Don't think you really need to worry about STI's if all you're going to do is spurt your thick creamy loads all over her satin blouses
Silksatinfetish

Post by Silksatinfetish »

:P :P :P
SatinSarinaSlut wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:13 am Hi Everyone, how many would be interested in me getting a hotel room for a night and you guys Cumming to fuck me any way you want, fill me with cum or cum over my satin blouse, skirt and face?

It's just an idea at present but if enough are interested then we can make it happen.

Love Sarina
xxxxsatinxxxx
paulm34

Post by paulm34 »

SatinSarinaSlut wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:13 am Hi Everyone, how many would be interested in me getting a hotel room for a night and you guys Cumming to fuck me any way you want, fill me with cum or cum over my satin blouse, skirt and face?

Love Sarina
xxxxsatinxxxx
Hmmmm I’m thinking satin skirt with satin lining or maybe a satin dress/ball gown with layers of silkyness 🤪
Of course I would cum all over you and I’m sure some more fun in between its would be dripping from everywhere 😋👇
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

paulm34 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:16 am

Love Sarina
xxxxsatinxxxx
Hmmmm I’m thinking satin skirt with satin lining or maybe a satin dress/ball gown with layers of silkyness 🤪
Of course I would cum all over you and I’m sure some more fun in between its would be dripping from everywhere 😋👇
You just described what I absolutely LOVE <3 <3 <3 wearing. Satin skirt with satin lighting extra swishy or a nice pretty satin prom dress or ball gown. All that silkyness arouses me and I assume you. Perhaps Sarina can wear her Punjabi stuff and I wear the skirt/blouse set or satin dress/ball gown so you all can get off on our very different, very pretty, silky satin outfits?