Forced crossdressing?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Forced crossdressing?

Post by Freddielinton »

satinwifefun wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:07 am It's incredible how so many men don't know how much better their orgasms are when you get anal stimulation. Its a shame that they relate it directly with a being gay or none manly sex.
I think there is nothing more stimulating and wanted than having a sexual partner who doesn't judge you and is 100% accomplice of your pleasures.
I propose that this week all of you guys who haven't tried anal stimulation while masturbating give it a try and comment here on this post.

;)
I’m aware of the whole “milking the prostate” thing, I just don’t like butt stuff. To me, buttholes are for one thing, and one thing only : Removing waste from your body. Don’t get me wrong, I love a cute little bubble butt. I’m just not a fan of the hole. Again, just not for me. That’s fine if you guys like it.
quibble

Post by quibble »

satinwifefun wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:07 am It's incredible how so many men don't know how much better their orgasms are when you get anal stimulation. Its a shame that they relate it directly with a being gay or none manly sex.
I think there is nothing more stimulating and wanted than having a sexual partner who doesn't judge you and is 100% accomplice of your pleasures.
I propose that this week all of you guys who haven't tried anal stimulation while masturbating give it a try and comment here on this post.

;)
Give me your address.... I'll be forced to wear satin for you while you anally stimulate me!!
Satindreamer69

Post by Satindreamer69 »

satinwifefun wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:02 pm Who likes the idea of being forced to wear satin girly lingerie and fucked like a girly slut in satin by a dominating woman? does this fantasy turn you on?
You read my mind
boyshortsuk

Post by boyshortsuk »

Been there and done it and its one of the horniest things happen to me :D
davidben

Post by davidben »

Interested by what satinwifefun says; I had a lady friend who was always trying to perform a prostate massage on me ! I declined as it just didn't seem 'right'.
perry12

Post by perry12 »

I’ve always been aware of the nice feeling around there.
Had a few girlfriends touch, probe lick and one tried a bit more.
I’ve been exploring it more the last few years and although I really like it, I feel so silly for missing out for so long.
quibble

Post by quibble »

davidben wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:24 am Interested by what satinwifefun says; I had a lady friend who was always trying to perform a prostate massage on me ! I declined as it just didn't seem 'right'.
Give it a try... You may well be pleasently surprised!!
BeavisOfNazareth

Post by BeavisOfNazareth »

sure. with anal stimulation..EVEN BETTER.
Somersilk

Post by Somersilk »

satinwifefun wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:02 pm Who likes the idea of being forced to wear satin girly lingerie and fucked like a girly slut in satin by a dominating woman? does this fantasy turn you on?
I'd definitely be up for that.
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

Well, it's not for me, either, but...this is a happy thread, racing along! :D :D :D

Nicely done! :D
"Slippery, When Dry!"