Satin Fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Dinosaur

Satin Fetish

Post by Dinosaur »

I notice many guys enjoy satin fetishes, by wearing the satin.

As for me, I always thought I like it for myself. However, recently, I found out I prefer them on my woman. Seeing her wear it is crazy. I just bought a house recently with her. Looking forward to have it completed, so that we can move in, and I can buy loads of satin clothes for her.

Notice my satin fetish has evolved. I want to see my woman wears satin all the time. Satin bra, satin panty, satin night dress, satin mini pants, satin skirt, satin blouse. Everything satin on her. Really look forward to this day. Haha
Andrew85

Re: Satin Fetish

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:15 am I notice many guys enjoy satin fetishes, by wearing the satin.

As for me, I always thought I like it for myself. However, recently, I found out I prefer them on my woman. Seeing her wear it is crazy. I just bought a house recently with her. Looking forward to have it completed, so that we can move in, and I can buy loads of satin clothes for her.

Notice my satin fetish has evolved. I want to see my woman wears satin all the time. Satin bra, satin panty, satin night dress, satin mini pants, satin skirt, satin blouse. Everything satin on her. Really look forward to this day. Haha

:D Well now.. I guess you've made it now Mr. Dino, sir... :mrgreen: Hehehe..
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Enjoying wearing satin yourself and enjoying seeing it worn by someone else doesn't have to exclude each other at all. I love both. I love wearing satin myself because it feels so soft on the skin and makes me look pretty, and I appreciate it on others too, including both ladies and gents. I guess I'm the type of satin fetishist that loves satin no matter where I see or feel it. :D
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I agree with you Paula, satin is a unique material it looks great, feels great and should be appreciated by everone. It's a great shame that here in the U.K.the ladies for some reason just will not wear it. It is so versatile it looks great as a well designed dress to a satin shirt worn with jeans. The other good thing about satin is that the newer polyester satins are now nearly as good as the acetate type satin, and they are washable.