Re: COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

I finally built up the courage to talk to my partner about my satin fetish and my huge attraction to coat linings and she's cool about it all in fact after some wine I went to here cupboard and pulled out her beautiful long grey winter coat layed it over her in bed and shagged that silky lining until I exploded over her and her coat! Next time we stay over at her friends place we are going to do it with her coat! Magic :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

You will love it.. My wife and I have fucked in her friends coats when we visit them and get time alone. I recently had my wife wearing her friends gold padded coat. Was greta fucking her in it. The sight and sound drove me wild.. :P
Liking it shiny
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Do you have any pics?? Would love to see them :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Here's one from the evening before we fucked in it.. :P
In her friends sexy coat
In her friends sexy coat
DSC_0031Resize.jpg (49.74 KiB) Viewed 6016 times
Liking it shiny
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Another of my wife for you, preparing to be fucked :P
Getting ready for me to take her..
Getting ready for me to take her..
DSC_0054Resize small.jpg (57.51 KiB) Viewed 6016 times
Liking it shiny
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

Sadly my wife won't engage with my fetish, I will keep trying posts like this show me what I am missing out on! sexy looking coat
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Very nice, bet you and your wife had alot of fun with your friends jacket !
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

Years ago, staying at a friends with my girl, we were in his parent's bedroom and raided the wardrobe. Found a satin lined fake black fur coat and she wore it as we fucked. So amazing!
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

Fantastic! I'm getting excited been invited to my partner's friends for a party and we will be staying in the spare room where she has two big clothes rails it's going to be a long Night!
blowby

Post by blowby »

ilikeitshiny wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:43 pm Another of my wife for you, preparing to be fucked :P

DSC_0054Resize small.jpg
She has a sexy Coat Lucky Man
blowby

Post by blowby »

ilovesatin3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:05 pm I finally built up the courage to talk to my partner about my satin fetish and my huge attraction to coat linings and she's cool about it all in fact after some wine I went to here cupboard and pulled out her beautiful long grey winter coat layed it over her in bed and shagged that silky lining until I exploded over her and her coat! Next time we stay over at her friends place we are going to do it with her coat! Magic :D
I Talked to my Friend about my fetish and she lets me hump her coat linings in front of her
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

ilovesatin3 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:02 pm Fantastic! I'm getting excited been invited to my partner's friends for a party and we will be staying in the spare room where she has two big clothes rails it's going to be a long Night!
Well it happend we stayed over and discovered 2 beautiful coats 1 Karen Millen long deep red with a silky lining and 1 by coast knee length cream with a stunning soft cream lining and I got the Mrs to wear them before we fucked in them then she watched as I fucked them it was awesome!
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

blowby wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:51 am
ilovesatin3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:05 pm I finally built up the courage to talk to my partner about my satin fetish and my huge attraction to coat linings and she's cool about it all in fact after some wine I went to here cupboard and pulled out her beautiful long grey winter coat layed it over her in bed and shagged that silky lining until I exploded over her and her coat! Next time we stay over at her friends place we are going to do it with her coat! Magic :D
I Talked to my Friend about my fetish and she lets me hump her coat linings in front of her
Got a favourite jacket of hers you enjoy the most or does she have one she likes to watch you hump with more than her others ?
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

skybridge12 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:02 pm
blowby wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:51 am
Got a favourite jacket of hers you enjoy the most or does she have one she likes to watch you hump with more than her others ?
I have it's her bohemia ankle length it's awesome
Attachments
rsz_20180729_161210.jpg
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Wow very exciting...