Staying at a freinds house

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
samslide

Staying at a freinds house

Post by samslide »

This was many years a go

I was staying in London and a girlfriend put me in her daughter room her young daughter was away
With friends and every one was asleep so I decided to have a look around in the corner was a bin bag full of old clothes
I opened it up and saw a satin communion dress it was soft I found it I climbed in to bed with the dress and began to rub the dress against my throbbing
Groin I kept thinking how nice it felt and that I should be careful not to make a mess but it felt so good .
I groaned with pleasure as I felt my self get hard I had to watch I turned on the light and watched as the dress moved over my throbbing cock all of a sudden I felt a warm sensation as warm cum squirted over the pristine ivory communion gown

I feeling over plesure rose over as I folded the dress and stuffed it into my boxers and went to sleep

Sam
ilikeitshiny

Re: Staying at a freinds house

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Good work Sam. I have had the same issue when visiting others homes and finding something sexy with which to pleasure myself, I always tell myself I must not cum in or on the garment but once that feeling of lust takes over I always end up blowing my load into/onto her clothing or underwear.. :P
Liking it shiny
inlovewithsatin

Re: Staying at a freinds house

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I used to masturbate with my sister's communion dress many years ago.