Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Post Your Satin Collection!

Post by Freddielinton »

All of my new haul consists of color blended dresses, except for the little black one, of course!

These satin mesh overlay dresses are sexy! I'll probably just cut away the mesh though :

This dress looks lovely!

This dress is absolutely beautiful!

Finally, I've saved the best for last! I bought two dresses from this seller. First up is the black one. That little black dress is so short, she looks so sexy in it! :

Found two pictures of her wearing it on Myspace. I'm sure she had a lot more pictures of herself wearing these dresses, but her accounts are all private :

Next up is dress number two from this seller. I really love the blended colors and these dresses just look so sexy on her! I'm sure they'll have a nice sexy girly scent to them! :)

Hope you like! :)
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

that baby blue dress makes my cock ache to fuck it, and it looks like it has a silky blue lining.and the broad in the last burgundy dress is hurtin for a squirtin, I would drench her and that silky dress in wave after wave of pearly white cum. Jesus you pick the best man! but you gotta let me know how you keep from exploding all over these beautiful dresses. I could not resist the temptation.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:that baby blue dress makes my cock ache to fuck it, and it looks like it has a silky blue lining.and the broad in the last burgundy dress is hurtin for a squirtin, I would drench her and that silky dress in wave after wave of pearly white cum. Jesus you pick the best man! but you gotta let me know how you keep from exploding all over these beautiful dresses. I could not resist the temptation.
Thanks promdresslover, glad you like my collection! Oh, believe me, it's hard to hold back, but I just love to keep them in the pristine condition they're in when I receive them. I know once that cum gets on there, dries, hardens the fabric, and then gets that nasty jizz odor, it's game over. That dress is never going to be the same. I just like to be able to have fun with all of my satin items whenever I want to use them, and be able to have fun with them again and again.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I received this dress from the above haul today. I cut away and removed the lace overlay because it didn't feel good when I turned the dress inside out to have satin on satin contact. Underneath the overlay revealed an awesome blended dress, which is hard to tell it's a blended dress from the picture. At the bottom of the dress you can see where the color goes from light to dark. So it's all satin now with the rhinestones on the front which make it pop even more! I'll probably be receiving the black and pink / purple dresses tomorrow. I can't wait! :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

The set of two dresses came today! They're even lovelier in person. The baby blue dress should be here tomorrow. Time to have some fun! ;)
removed

Post by removed »

i love the pink/purple one, looks awesome! the dark blue one is pretty damn hot also

have fun with them ;)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

alhb86 wrote:i love the pink/purple one, looks awesome! the dark blue one is pretty damn hot also

have fun with them ;)
Thanks alhb86! Where have you been? I miss seeing your hauls!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Oh man, the baby blue dress just arrived and it feels amazing! I picked up another blended dress with a lace overlay on eBay. This one looks super shiny and satiny! I have to get to a computer to post the pictures. I'm in talks with MySatin about activating App support for this forum so we can view and post pictures from our smartphones and tablets via the Tapatalk App. I could post pictures so much easier this way.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Newest Hauls :

Just bought this beauty :

Also, does anyone have a swimwear fetish? I found my passion for swimwear at the same time I found my passion for satin things, mainly from discovering and taking my cousin's and sister's clothes when I was younger (soccer shorts, bikinis, panties, thongs, etc...). It's a different feel from satin, more like a Nylon / Lycra / Spandex / Polyester feel, but it feels amazing on the skin. I have tons of satin and tons of women's swimwear. Roxy is by far my favorite. They make amazing bikinis and rashguards. They feel so incredible on the skin. Kinda like under armour but a million times better. Check this out :

Those little hot shorts feel amazing!

Also, start posting your collection! I feel like I'm the only one here now :\
removed

Post by removed »

that last blue one is amazing, wish i could find them over here :(

i havent bought any for a couple of weeks now but will be starting to buy more again soon :)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

alhb86 wrote:that last blue one is amazing, wish i could find them over here :(

i havent bought any for a couple of weeks now but will be starting to buy more again soon :)
Thanks as always alh! That last one cost me the most I've spent on a dress in a while, but still considerably cheaper than one dress I spent like $250 on. It was $110.00 shipped, with no bids! Can't wait to see your stuff! I've got a lot of dresses on my watch list that I'm looking at for the next week or so. Next Thursday is my birthday, Friday is Payday, and Sunday is the new eBay Bucks certificate. I think I'm gonna buy myself a bunch of nice new dresses for my birthday! :)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Birthday haul is going very well. 4 down, 3 or so to go. The last blue dress I posted is part of it. I picked up 3 dresses which I already own, now in larger sizes. I will post all of My birthday haul when the auctions end next week.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Birthday Haul is going extremely well. I've won everything I've wanted so far. A couple more on the list to go. Can't wait post the entire haul, I've got pictures galore. I hope you guys will love it as much as I do. Look for it real soon!
s4satin

Post by s4satin »

edit: please keep on topic
mintsauce

Post by mintsauce »

Freddielinton wrote:
Also, does anyone have a swimwear fetish? I found my passion for swimwear at the same time I found my passion for satin things, mainly from discovering and taking my cousin's and sister's clothes when I was younger (soccer shorts, bikinis, panties, thongs, etc...). It's a different feel from satin, more like a Nylon / Lycra / Spandex / Polyester feel, but it feels amazing on the skin. I have tons of satin and tons of women's swimwear. Roxy is by far my favorite. They make amazing bikinis and rashguards. They feel so incredible on the skin. Kinda like under armour but a million times better. Check this out :

Those little hot shorts feel amazing!
Yup, certainly do - I love anything Lycra or Spandex. I'm not sure what material those shorts are but I know exactly the material you mean and it feels amazing.