Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Post Your Satin Collection!

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:
Oh man, I have that exact same Niki Livas dress, Niki Livas and Zum Zum make some of the best most sexy dresses ever. I have made passionate love to the three Niki Livas dresses many times. it's like the silky fabric just grabs and teases my hungry raging love stick and begs for more. and the soft acetate lining of the two of them send chills through me.I know you don't like to soil your dresses Freddielinton, but man it's hard to hold back and not gush out uncontrollably on the soft silky fabric.
I can understand that, especially if you have pictures of the girl wearing it :P. So I do have fun with the dresses, but use other things to cum on so that I can enjoy having fun with my dresses over and over! Thanks for your comment! :)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

alhb86 wrote:love the gold one, i have one very very similar if not the same :? :lol:

im bidding on around 12 other ones just now and there is one in particular i really want so will post back if i get it :)
Thanks again, alhb86! The lovely gold dress is by Cache. You're bidding on 12 dresses? Wow! Please post whatever you win! I will post my new winnings later today as well! Hopefully we're not looking to buy the same dresses, as we do have the same style and brands in common, lol. Guess we'll have to wait and see!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Okay guys, here's my haul from last night / today :

The next dress I won looks a lot like this one I already own (which looks like the one alhb86 has but without the crystals at the bust), but the back is different. The one I already own looks nice from the picture, but it's actually like a Rayon / Polyester blend, which means it looks nice and shiny, shimmers like crazy, but feels very dull and boring. The new dress is satin. You can just tell from the pictures of the new dress that it's the real deal.

Dress I already own :

New Dress :

Then I won these. I won this dress below, but I already have the same dress, printwise anyway, but with a different style. I'm noticing that a lot of different companies use the same prints. The other one I have doesn't have any of the blue staps, and has a halter in the same "wild print".

This girl has a beautiful figure!

And last, but certainly not least. What a lovely dress this is! You can certainly see how super-satiny this baby is in the darker pictures. Apparently the seller was afraid to take it to the dry cleaners and risk getting that "press below the brooch around the stomach area" fixed, because once she took her dress to the drycleaners and they ruined it. So yeah, there's this line or a "press" below the brooch around the stomach area. I might try and press it myself, because I'm definitely not going to the drycleaners with a dress lol. I really don't care though. It's no big deal either way. Not going to affect the fun I'm going to have with this dress one bit!

Oh man I can't wait for all these to arrive :P

Can't wait to see your hauls and to see what you think about mine!
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

promdresslover wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:
alhb86 wrote:Yet another gorgeous dress, the US gets all the best dresses :(
Thanks again alhb86! A very gorgeous dress indeed! Another Niki Livas dress, too! I was so surprised when no one else bid on it, so I had to bite at $50.95 shipped!

I found my friend's prom pictures where she is wearing the dress that I bought. They were actually still on her Facebook, I just had to do some searching. Here's the pictures again from the auction I won and the pictures from her facebook. There are quite a lot of pictures, so I'll just post the best ones.

I also have some pictures of the girl in the long purple halter dress. I think it's purple anyway. Kinda a pink / purple mix, like a fuschia or something. I'll post them later as it's a very lovely, luscious, super-satiny dress. Looks great on her too. I definitely have to start searching for it as I never noticed it since I was focused on my friend's dress instead!

Enjoy! :D
Oh man, I have that exact same Niki Livas dress, Niki Livas and Zum Zum make some of the best most sexy dresses ever. I have made passionate love to the three Niki Livas dresses many times. it's like the silky fabric just grabs and teases my hungry raging love stick and begs for more. and the soft acetate lining of the two of them send chills through me.I know you don't like to soil your dresses Freddielinton, but man it's hard to hold back and not gush out uncontrollably on the soft silky fabric.
Would love to see the results of your love making on another thread or PM!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Hey guys,
If you watch Wheel Of Fortune Vanna White wears Niki Livis satin/silk gowns from time to time. She makes those gowns look so sexy.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

coatfun wrote:Hey guys,
If you watch Wheel Of Fortune Vanna White wears Niki Livis satin/silk gowns from time to time. She makes those gowns look so sexy.
This is so true! She's getting older but she's still smokin'!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Two more for today's winnings :

As you all can tell by now, blue truly is my favorite! :D

I have 3 different dresses in this print now!

:P
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

coatfun wrote:Hey guys,
haha good old times indeed...yeah i can still imagine how vanna white looks like in sexy satin dress that was still in fashion at that time...i also still remember i used 2 tune in 2 the game show in the late 80s n early 90s...wonder is the show still on now or CANCELED already :lol:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Latest Haul :

Not sure if I'm going to receive this one or not. Long story...the auction was set at $5.00 with a $65.00 Buy It Now also available, and $6.00 shipping. Of course I bid and win the auction. Within seconds after bidding, this bitch of a seller is coming up with excuses saying she listed the auction wrong and was hoping to get more money for it, and if we could work out some kind of a money agreement. Boy, did I set her straight. The price at the end of the auction, no matter what, is the final price. I paid her via Paypal today (which remains pending / unclaimed by the way), and then I get a notice from eBay about the seller trying to cancel the transaction case. I had to accept or refuse. I refused. I don't care if it was an honest mistake or if she was just trying to get more money out of me, and I'll never know, but I'm not going to be taken advantage of, that's for damn sure. If I don't receive the dress, I'll open up a case of my own against her on eBay AND I'll leave negative feedback. She's not ready for the war I will bring upon her. Anyway... :

These I'll receive, because they're from sellers who aren't fucking retards :

This one is a beauty!

:)
Freddy1000

Post by Freddy1000 »

WOW

I have to say , it's an impressive collection. But one question comes in my mind.

How many money did u spent for all these wonderfull and gorgeous dress ???

And Where did u get them from??
Favourite Models: LEIGH

Favourite Clothing: Long Nightgowns and Long satin dress.

Requests: Duo Sets (girl / girl), More Outfits, Speech.
satinsilky

Post by satinsilky »

hot pink dress so shiny n silky soft ............ zum zum dress ummmmmmmmmmmm  !!!!!!!!!!!!
hot pink dress so shiny n silky soft ............ zum zum dress ummmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!
$(KGrHqQOKi!E2mI(Bh!bBNw(j63RBg~~_12.JPG (33.99 KiB) Viewed 31277 times
silkysatin@live.co.uk
Last edited by satinsilky on Tue May 31, 2011 4:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Freddy1000 wrote:WOW

I have to say , it's an impressive collection. But one question comes in my mind.

How many money did u spent for all these wonderfull and gorgeous dress ???

And Where did u get them from??
Thank you so much! I used to spend way too much on dresses, so I definitely have been spending less lately. The most expensive dress in the last batch was $60 shipped (the last dress pictured, the dark blue, light blue one). The other two were $11 and $15 shipped. I buy all of my satin items online, primarily eBay. I probably won't be buying any more dresses for a bit, because there are a lot of Blu-Rays coming out the next few months. Blu-Rays are another hobby of mine.
Freddy1000

Post by Freddy1000 »

On ebay from UK ?? Coz i'm in Belgium and it's a bit hard to have a good price for shipping rate :s
Favourite Models: LEIGH

Favourite Clothing: Long Nightgowns and Long satin dress.

Requests: Duo Sets (girl / girl), More Outfits, Speech.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Freddy1000 wrote:On ebay from UK ?? Coz i'm in Belgium and it's a bit hard to have a good price for shipping rate :s
Nah eBay in the United States. Sorry, I should have clarfied that.
removed

Post by removed »

only a couple more, missed out on the others due to losing net access :evil: plenty more fish in the sea though

i love this next one, try get them everytime they come up, they are made of 100% silk and are absolutely stunning but usually go for ALOT of money, made by monsoon

and yet another betsy and adam one, i love this style, the fabric is the best satin i have ever felt too, i got another one in blue but pic wasnt very clear and i am bidding on a deep purple one just now

i think thats 7 of that style i have now :D i sent one away to a website though and it wont look like that for long :lol:

more to come soon :)

also freddie i would love to swap some dresses with you, you have a few i really like but cant find over here :(