Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
maiden

Re: Post Your Satin Collection!

Post by maiden »

Sweet thread!
I love that long purple dress!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

maiden wrote:Sweet thread!
I love that long purple dress!
Thanks Maiden, glad you like it! :)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Two more :

This dress is pretty special to me. A girl I went to College wth wore this dress to a Prom once, and had lots of pictures of her wearing it on her Facebook (which of course I have saved on my old laptop). I really gotta work on getting all my old picture files off that laptop. Anyway, this was like 3 or 4 years ago. I always wondered what brand it was. I had been searching ever since, and finally it popped up on eBay. I just had to have it! :D
removed

Post by removed »

That is a rather nice dress is it Morgan and co? Wouldn't mind finding one of them myself :)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

alhb86 wrote:That is a rather nice dress is it Morgan and co? Wouldn't mind finding one of them myself :)
Thanks bud! The two-toned blue dress is by Jump and the green & blue animal print dress is by Niki Livas. That's the first one I've seen other than the one my friend from college wore.

I also just won another dress today. My first Betsy & Adam I think.

It looks a lot like the dark blue one you posted the other day :

removed

Post by removed »

yep almost the same apart from the sparkles under the chiffon bust, betsy and adam are very nice dresses, on par with morgan and co :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

:D
removed

Post by removed »

Yet another gorgeous dress, the US gets all the best dresses :(
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

alhb86 wrote:Yet another gorgeous dress, the US gets all the best dresses :(
Thanks again alhb86! A very gorgeous dress indeed! Another Niki Livas dress, too! I was so surprised when no one else bid on it, so I had to bite at $50.95 shipped!

I found my friend's prom pictures where she is wearing the dress that I bought. They were actually still on her Facebook, I just had to do some searching. Here's the pictures again from the auction I won and the pictures from her facebook. There are quite a lot of pictures, so I'll just post the best ones.

I also have some pictures of the girl in the long purple halter dress. I think it's purple anyway. Kinda a pink / purple mix, like a fuschia or something. I'll post them later as it's a very lovely, luscious, super-satiny dress. Looks great on her too. I definitely have to start searching for it as I never noticed it since I was focused on my friend's dress instead!

Enjoy! :D
removed

Post by removed »

you mean the one in the 3rd last pic??

looks awesome to me :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

alhb86 wrote:you mean the one in the 3rd last pic??

looks awesome to me :D
Yeah, that's it! I'm still working on getting all the pictures of her together to post. I've been pretty busy lately. In the meantime though, I do have this recent purchase, apparently of a winning Miss Nevada USA 2005 dress. The crowned winner was Sloan Bailey who resigned her title due to "personal reasons". I honestly cannot find pictures of her wearing the dress besides this small-ass picture, or any more information about her than that, but here's the dress :

I didn't buy it because it possibly could have been worn by a former Miss Nevada USA Pageant winner, I bought it because the girl wearing it in the pictures makes it look so good. It looks so shiny and satiny on her body. Ohh man! :P

Here's a picture I found of a random girl wearing one of the Blondie Nites dresses I have :

and here's a picture of a random girl wearing a dress which looks like the one Mori Lee Prom Dress I have that cost over $250 (AKA the most and the last expensive prom dress I'll ever buy, lol. My limit is now $100-$150 and below). The front of the dress is different, but it's the same multi-print :

That's all for now! :)
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

Thank you for showing your pretty dresses and the pretty women that wear them!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Freddielinton wrote:
alhb86 wrote:Yet another gorgeous dress, the US gets all the best dresses :(
Thanks again alhb86! A very gorgeous dress indeed! Another Niki Livas dress, too! I was so surprised when no one else bid on it, so I had to bite at $50.95 shipped!

I found my friend's prom pictures where she is wearing the dress that I bought. They were actually still on her Facebook, I just had to do some searching. Here's the pictures again from the auction I won and the pictures from her facebook. There are quite a lot of pictures, so I'll just post the best ones.

I also have some pictures of the girl in the long purple halter dress. I think it's purple anyway. Kinda a pink / purple mix, like a fuschia or something. I'll post them later as it's a very lovely, luscious, super-satiny dress. Looks great on her too. I definitely have to start searching for it as I never noticed it since I was focused on my friend's dress instead!

Enjoy! :D
Oh man, I have that exact same Niki Livas dress, Niki Livas and Zum Zum make some of the best most sexy dresses ever. I have made passionate love to the three Niki Livas dresses many times. it's like the silky fabric just grabs and teases my hungry raging love stick and begs for more. and the soft acetate lining of the two of them send chills through me.I know you don't like to soil your dresses Freddielinton, but man it's hard to hold back and not gush out uncontrollably on the soft silky fabric.
removed

Post by removed »

love the gold one, i have one very very similar if not the same :? :lol:

im bidding on around 12 other ones just now and there is one in particular i really want so will post back if i get it :)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

halebopp2 wrote:Thank you for showing your pretty dresses and the pretty women that wear them!
You're welcome, halebopp2! I'll be posting more of my winnings later today!