Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
promdresslover

Re: Post Your Satin Collection!

Post by promdresslover »

I'd love to own this dress. Angelina Jolie with her sexy body and huge boobs. I would love to explode waves of my liquid love all over her wearing this dress.
gowns-0045.jpg
gowns-0045.jpg (72.7 KiB) Viewed 30143 times
Attachments
gowns-0046.jpg
gowns-0046.jpg (188.35 KiB) Viewed 30129 times
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I'd bend her over while wearing that gorgeous gown, and slide my hungry cock up and down that sexy satin gown while talking trash to her.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I'd love for her to suck my cock and when I get ready to blow a load, pull out and explode all over those dick sucking lips and squirt rope after rope of my pearly white semen all over her boobs and the dress. I would then take the dress off of her, turn it inside out and fuck the hell out of the silky lining while looking at her cum covered boobs and face. Then for the grand finale, thrust into her as hard and deep as possible and shoot off everything I have into that body of hers until she is in tears. I'd keep the dress as a trophy.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I just won the auction for this dress on Ebay. God I can't wait to nut in and on it. The lining is 100 percent acetate and this model wearing it makes me weak in the knees. I am going to soak this dress through and through with globs of my spunk.
!CBU)!GwBmk~$(KGrHqIOKpME0URskhvBBNHLNQRDgQ~~0_3.JPG
!CBU)!GwBmk~$(KGrHqIOKpME0URskhvBBNHLNQRDgQ~~0_3.JPG (79.21 KiB) Viewed 30049 times
Attachments
!CBU)IMQBmk~$(KGrHqMOKkEEzKoo)!(jBNHLNn86w!~~0_3.JPG
!CBU)IMQBmk~$(KGrHqMOKkEEzKoo)!(jBNHLNn86w!~~0_3.JPG (62.38 KiB) Viewed 30022 times
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Latest Purchases below. I must have an abundance of luck lately, because this one was a serious bid war that somehow stopped exactly at my max bid. However, that max bid was $200. Worth it? I think so. But I also think I've been spending too much on dresses lately. Gotta stop for a while, or at least buy cheaper dresses.

Looks like pink satin lining to me!

And, of course, 2 more blue dresses! I got lucky with these too, as no one bid on them at all!

:D
removed

Post by removed »

$200??? Wow the most I spend on my dresses is £10 and that's including shipping! I think the most expensive one I have is the wedding dress which was £18 shipped lol

Nice collection though you will be catching up with me before long lol
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Satin bridal gown and a couple of coats.
IMG_0708_cra.jpg
IMG_0708_cra.jpg (145.05 KiB) Viewed 29601 times
IMG_0702_cra.jpg
IMG_0702_cra.jpg (141.93 KiB) Viewed 29592 times
removed

Post by removed »

latest wins

more soon :)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Dude those are amazing!!! Are they all Betsy & Adam / Jump / Morgan & Co.?
removed

Post by removed »

youre good at this lol they are indeed apart form the 4th one which is nicholas millington
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

alhb86 wrote:youre good at this lol they are indeed apart form the 4th one which is nicholas millington
Hahahah thanks alhb86! I guess I could say I learned quite a bit of new brands from the master, AKA you ;)

Here are some new dresses I've picked up over the last couple weeks. I'm still going for the new items but I also enjoy worn items, especially if there are pictures of the girl wearing it. I like a lot of solid bold colors (especially blues) and blended colors. Spending a lot less money for them now though. It was getting pretty expensive and out of control for a while there...

Hope you like it! :)
removed

Post by removed »

haha I'm happy to help

Love the last blue one there its one I can't seem to win over here lol

Got another couple from postman yesterday though so will update at weekend

Did you check that link I sent you?
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

alhb86 wrote:haha I'm happy to help

Love the last blue one there its one I can't seem to win over here lol

Got another couple from postman yesterday though so will update at weekend

Did you check that link I sent you?
The last dress is by Blondie Nites. :)

Can't wait to see your post!

Oh yeah! I checked the link a while back, sorry I never messaged you back. That is so awesome that you send them dresses and they use them! If they aren't ruined or destroyed in the sets, do they send them back to you? Also, I saw your other thread where you were selling some things. Let me know if you'd ever sell some of your dresses (clean ones of course)! If so, I'm sure we could work out something on Paypal.
removed

Post by removed »

yeah they send them back no problem, whether you want them in one piece or not :wink:

i would easilly swap some dresses if you wanted? and all mine are clean unless they come not as good condition as described in the ad, then they are used as rags etc
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

alhb86 wrote:yeah they send them back no problem, whether you want them in one piece or not :wink:

i would easilly swap some dresses if you wanted? and all mine are clean unless they come not as good condition as described in the ad, then they are used as rags etc
That's so awesome! :D

I wouldn't want to swap, but I may be interested in buying some from you to build up my collection. Let me know in a PM which ones you'd be willing to sell (With pictures) and how much they would be (with shipping and everything) in US Dollars. Thanks!