Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinPromDresses

Re: Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

Post by SatinPromDresses »

Freddielinton wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:50 pm
Lovesatin01 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:15 pm
SatinPromDresses wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:57 am Bought this nightie off SheIn for 10$ lol it feels amazing
Wow you look amazing.
That’s a man, just so you know.
You meant a trans female? It's 2021, it's not okay to be transphobic and homophobic anymore. And last time I checked, nobody asked you either? Why do you always go out of your way to be an unpleasant jerk every single time we interact? Lighten up dude, people probably enjoy seeing me in my satin outfits way more than you in yours.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

SatinPromDresses wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:10 am

Wow you look amazing.
You meant a trans female? It's 2021, it's not okay to be transphobic and homophobic anymore. And last time I checked, nobody asked you either? Why do you always go out of your way to be an unpleasant jerk every single time we interact? Lighten up dude, people probably enjoy seeing me in my satin outfits way more than you in yours.
LOL, is anyone normal left on this fucking forum???

Jesus Christ. This place has become a mental ward.

And I’ve seen pictures on your accounts on Hamster and ImageFap of you in dresses with your dick out. You ain’t female anything, even if you had your pecker cut off.

And correcting someone on here who was fooled into thinking you were a legit female (which, let’s be honest, that’s what Trans people love to do….trap people), isn’t wrong.

For the record, I don’t wear my satin, so…

Oh, and I stand with Dave Chappelle. You “trannies” are offended by literally everything. Fuck you and fuck cancel culture.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

For the record, I have nothing against the gays. The gays are nowhere near as annoying as the transgender movement.

The problem is you just expect everyone to accept your “transformation”. Not everyone in this world will. The old school members here, including myself, have problems with this. Personally, I will never accept anyone who feels they are anything other than the gender they were born as. That’s just how I feel.

Thanks for reminding me why I don’t visit this forum often anymore. Kinda killing the fetish for me, honestly.

Sorry not sorry.
satinlover2012

Post by satinlover2012 »

Freddielinton wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:39 am For the record, I have nothing against the gays. The gays are nowhere near as annoying as the transgender movement.

The problem is you just expect everyone to accept your “transformation”. Not everyone in this world will. The old school members here, including myself, have problems with this. Personally, I will never accept anyone who feels they are anything other than the gender they were born as. That’s just how I feel.

Thanks for reminding me why I don’t visit this forum often anymore. Kinda killing the fetish for me, honestly.

Sorry not sorry.
I agree 100%. Trans n all can have their own group, no offence but the straight men like us also need our own space. Not every guy wears satin.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

A "trans female" is still a MALE.
It is totally misleading, dishonest, and quite frankly, criminal, for any man to pass himself off as a female when he is clearly not.

This clown world we are living in in the year 2021 can call me all the names they want, but at the end of the day, facts are facts, and science is still science.
SatinPromDresses wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:10 am

Wow you look amazing.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

You know, I used to enjoy this site but the transphobia from certain members is far too much.
I’m done here.
As someone who is not trans but a just a crossdresser, I’ve associated with trans people for many years. Some of them are the coolest folks I’ve ever met. Awesome people.
Trans women are women, trans men are men.
Got a problem with that? I don’t care. Keep screaming into the wind but I won’t be listening anymore. I’ll get my satin fix from somewhere else.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Trappedinsatin wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:22 pmTrans women are women, trans men are men.

Another brainwashed member of the woke club.
Rayleigh

Post by Rayleigh »

SatinPromDresses wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:57 am Bought this nightie off SheIn for 10$ lol it feels amazing
You look so gorgeous in this satin dress
Oldman

A joy to behold with big fur collar

Post by Oldman »

20211030_100023.jpg
20211030_100023.jpg (31.41 KiB) Viewed 5915 times
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Destroy wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:40 pm A "trans female" is still a MALE.
It is totally misleading, dishonest, and quite frankly, criminal, for any man to pass himself off as a female when he is clearly not.

This clown world we are living in in the year 2021 can call me all the names they want, but at the end of the day, facts are facts, and science is still science.
Yep. Nothing arousing about someone who passes themself off as something they aren't. I have been here for a while but have backed off because of the trans/freakshow element turning this forum into some TLC TV network offshoot.
It completely detracts from the reason I and others come here. There are plenty of trans sites/Discord and social media pages devoted to what amounts to sexual cosplay.
This sit has lost it's way on the part of the trans community invading it to push their agenda and it isn't satin.
SlinkyPaula

Post by SlinkyPaula »

The trans issue, is only an issue because of haters banging on about it. This forum is about the love of satin ... about who loves it
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

Star95 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:07 pm Got these from Satinplay:
thumbnail_satin-dresses_75.jpg
Nice…. I would love to own some of the satin dresses from satin play. Mmm
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha nice :lol: :twisted:
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

Freddielinton wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:39 am For the record, I have nothing against the gays. The gays are nowhere near as annoying as the transgender movement.

Sorry not sorry.
Havent been on this forum for a while thought id come back and see what was going on. Only to find its still being ruined by this bell end who lives with his mum and fucks dolls.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Satinmini wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:07 pm

Sorry not sorry.
Havent been on this forum for a while thought id come back and see what was going on. Only to find its still being ruined by this bell end who lives with his mum and fucks dolls.

On the contrary, I feel this place (and many other Satin groups) are being ruined by trannies and cross-dressers. But that’s just my opinion. I don’t know why my opinion bothers you so much. Hey man, if you like men pretending to be women, you do you.

And yeah, dolls are one of my fetishes. If I didn’t have so much anxiety about women, I wouldn’t have to fuck dolls. We’re on a Satin fetish website, and you’re going to kink-shame me? Do you realize how large the sex doll market is? I got two fleshlights, you wanna criticize me for that too? Much like the gays and the transgenders, my fetishes were not a choice. I can’t help what I like. Whatever man, I don’t want to argue with you.

Since you haven’t been on for a while, you really haven’t missed anything. This place is pretty boring now in general. Has been for quite some time. And it’s not just because of me. That may be the reason for some people, but others are bored of it too. For instance, the chat apparently no longer works. I never felt it worked well on mobile anyway. The admins are practically non-existent. Etc, etc…

I visit once a day but I hardly ever login anymore.