Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

Post by Freddielinton »

Oh and by the way, I’ve said this countless times before and I have to continue to say it, but if you feel I’m ruining your experience of anything on here, then click on my name and go to “Add Foe”. This will block my posts for you. To view them, you’d have to go out of your way to actually want to view them. So, there you go. A very easy solution that no one seems to take my advice on.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

Freddielinton wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:06 pm Oh and by the way, I’ve said this countless times before and I have to continue to say it, but if you feel I’m ruining your experience of anything on here, then click on my name and go to “Add Foe”. This will block my posts for you. To view them, you’d have to go out of your way to actually want to view them. So, there you go. A very easy solution that no one seems to take my advice on.
Or you know, you could "read the room" and understand that if multiple people have a problem with you then maybe be a little less of a narcissist and modify your behavior?

It's called self awareness. Perhaps you like being a transphobic jerk, fine, just know that there will be push back against that on a kink forum.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

SatinPromDresses wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:10 am
Freddielinton wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:50 pm
Lovesatin01 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:15 pm

Wow you look amazing.
That’s a man, just so you know.
You meant a trans female? It's 2021, it's not okay to be transphobic and homophobic anymore. And last time I checked, nobody asked you either? Why do you always go out of your way to be an unpleasant jerk every single time we interact? Lighten up dude, people probably enjoy seeing me in my satin outfits way more than you in yours.
Because he is a transphobic jerk. I honestly don't understand how or why the mods let him continue this behavior. He's put me and probably others off of posting here.

This is a kink forum in 2021. Yet some boomer who "loves prom teens" is allowed to go out of his way to be an offensive jerk to a significant part of this community as a dogwhistle to get other bigots to do the same....

It's a standard tactic these people use and either the mods are unaware of it or support it.

It would be nice to get back to the subject of this thread with everyone posting their lovely satin with NO judgement and NO shaming based on gender on a kink forum in 2021.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

SatinPromDresses wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:57 am Bought this nightie off SheIn for 10$ lol it feels amazing
Oh I want to try one! I've bought other stuff from SheIn but get most of my satin chemises and nighties from a couple of sellers on eBay which have nice quality. If you have a link for that chemise on SheIn can you post it?

BTW: Remember when SheIn was called SheInside?
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:48 am
Freddielinton wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:06 pm Oh and by the way, I’ve said this countless times before and I have to continue to say it, but if you feel I’m ruining your experience of anything on here, then click on my name and go to “Add Foe”. This will block my posts for you. To view them, you’d have to go out of your way to actually want to view them. So, there you go. A very easy solution that no one seems to take my advice on.
Or you know, you could "read the room" and understand that if multiple people have a problem with you then maybe be a little less of a narcissist and modify your behavior?

It's called self awareness. Perhaps you like being a transphobic jerk, fine, just know that there will be push back against that on a kink forum.
“Read the room” lol you millennials love using new slang!

It’s called Science. Perhaps you like pretending to be a woman, but just know that there will be push back against that everywhere you go. That’s the risk YOU took. I don’t have to accept it, and it won’t. So deal with it. You don’t like it? Add me as a Foe. Otherwise, we’ll continue to clash on the subject. We will never see eye to eye on this.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:50 am
Freddielinton wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:50 pm

That’s a man, just so you know.
You meant a trans female? It's 2021, it's not okay to be transphobic and homophobic anymore. And last time I checked, nobody asked you either? Why do you always go out of your way to be an unpleasant jerk every single time we interact? Lighten up dude, people probably enjoy seeing me in my satin outfits way more than you in yours.
Because he is a transphobic jerk. I honestly don't understand how or why the mods let him continue this behavior. He's put me and probably others off of posting here.

This is a kink forum in 2021. Yet some boomer who "loves prom teens" is allowed to go out of his way to be an offensive jerk to a significant part of this community as a dogwhistle to get other bigots to do the same....

It's a standard tactic these people use and either the mods are unaware of it or support it.

It would be nice to get back to the subject of this thread with everyone posting their lovely satin with NO judgement and NO shaming based on gender on a kink forum in 2021.
If you hate it so much here, why don’t you go and create your own space for your tranny friends?

Typical tranny, offended by everything. I would say grow some balls, but you already did and then had them chemically removed or something.

Again, if you don’t like it, Add me as a Foe. Hell, I might do it for you just because you’re fucking annoying.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Freddielinton wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:35 am

If you hate it so much here, why don’t you go and create your own space for your tranny friends?

Typical tranny, offended by everything. I would say grow some balls, but you already did and then had them chemically removed or something.

Again, if you don’t like it, Add me as a Foe. Hell, I might do it for you just because you’re fucking annoying.
Nothing against you Freddie, but let people do whatever they wanna do. Whether it's trans or whatnot, it's their issue. You don't have to respond or comment on every single thing. Are you a foreveralone person that you must show everyone your existence here.

I come this forum like once in a blue moon and see these quarrels. What for? Just because someone said a guy is amazing in satin, then you gotta be triggered and say he's a man. Let them be. Just because I only like satin on females, doesn't mean males cannot do whatever they like. Get a life dude.
satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

Dinosaur wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:57 pm

Nothing against you Freddie, but let people do whatever they wanna do. Whether it's trans or whatnot, it's their issue. You don't have to respond or comment on every single thing. Are you a foreveralone person that you must show everyone your existence here.

I come this forum like once in a blue moon and see these quarrels. What for? Just because someone said a guy is amazing in satin, then you gotta be triggered and say he's a man. Let them be. Just because I only like satin on females, doesn't mean males cannot do whatever they like. Get a life dude.
Everyone needs to get on with life. Those who don't like him, block him. Enough said. You can create your own thread and start posting your stuff. Lets stop from making this thread something its not. It has 155 pages so definitely its the most active thread on this site and people like it. Anyone who has a problem don't click, Simple.
blowby

Post by blowby »

My Collection growing
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (39.33 KiB) Viewed 5467 times
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

nice catch 8) 8)
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Didn't I already educate you?

FFS Freddie, stop being a dickhead.

Sick and tired of seeing your idiotic ignorant bigoted bullshit on this forum. As I've pointed out before, you LITERALLY are part of a kink that has limited recognition. You're LITERALLY dissing yourself because if it's ok for you to hate on Trans people, then it should be perfectly fine for people to hate you because of what you like.

Stick to topic ffs.

It's not difficult, it's not hard, but quit whining about people living their own damned lives the way they want like you don't dress up in womens clothing and get turned on by a fucking material. You're just as different as other people and they're just as normal as you are. Grow the fuck up or get the fuck off this forum.

I've had enough of you and I get the feeling enough people around here have to.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

satinlover1987 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:36 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:57 pm

Everyone needs to get on with life. Those who don't like him, block him. Enough said. You can create your own thread and start posting your stuff. Lets stop from making this thread something its not. It has 155 pages so definitely its the most active thread on this site and people like it. Anyone who has a problem don't click, Simple.

Nah, she should be able to post here as often as she likes as long as it fits the bill of what's allowed on here, and people need to call his ass out, PUBLICLY, not shy away and just block him. You get nowhere by doing that.

She shouldn't have to go to a whole different side of the forum on her own and not be able to interact with everyone else on this thread just because Freddie wants to be a twat.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

See folks? This is a perfect example of what “Add Foe” does. I’m not even going to acknowledge the person who commented, as I simply do not care.

If you choose not to add me as Foe, then you’ll just have to deal with what I have to say about things. It’s your choice, really. You don’t like what I have to say, but you won’t do what is necessary to not see it. Hmm…

I don’t like some people here, and they don’t like me. Let’s just learn to ignore each other.

Ah, peace and quiet. I fucking love it.

Now let’s get this thread back on topic, since this is MY THREAD after all.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Some recent dress purchases. Sorry, forum auto-rotated the pics :\

Morgan & Co Wild Print Satin Homecoming Dress.
DAE458E6-3AFA-4384-8F3C-FAF849D51FD1.jpeg
00EDD82D-1F08-4B54-BCDF-639C296F621E.jpeg
71157FC0-E10A-4243-9FAE-FFDC6DD32A58.jpeg
Last edited by Freddielinton on Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Gold David’s Bridal Satin Dress
FB8B8866-A90D-4CC2-9651-9874AF36F037.jpeg
EDA9BA11-D59E-445A-B72A-8B02FC976A1B.jpeg
486A07C2-3A9F-487B-B69D-51CB7E04B194.jpeg