Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pisciatto

Re: Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

Post by pisciatto »

I want to mastubate into that dress and cum stain it
Willissatin

Post by Willissatin »

This dress is for sale on Facebook, there was another dress on ebay for the same price but was too small for me, the erge to buy it is unreal but I think she may not sell it to me since A: I'm a bloke B: she can see my Facebook C: it may be collection only and won't post it. My only option is to say I'm buying it as a present but who buys second hand presents? 😂
Attachments
rsz_screenshot_20180113-221813.jpg
rsz_screenshot_20180113-221808.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Dude, just message her and ask how much. Do you know the girl? If not, who cares if she knows who you are. I bought a dress of Ebay and the seller was local. She met me in the parking lot of a diner. She was fucking incredibly hot. She asked me who the dress was for (as I obviously couldn't fit it!) and I told her it was for my girlfriend (which I wanted my girl to wear it but it was too small as it had been altered). Anyway, the seller didn't get all spooked, and was glad to take my money.

We actually had a little nice conversation. So don't get all creepy/pervy and just make the offer. Lots of people buy clothes secondhand. Where I live, there are tons of consignment shops. Go for it. That is a hot fucking dress worn by a hot fucking woman. Imagine soaking it with every drop of hot love lava your balls can produce.
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

Got to have some fun with these lovely items last weekend.
Attachments
rsz_img_0727.jpg
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Personally I avoid any sort of personal interaction, because not only is it unsafe to meet a random person in public, it’s also awkward as fuck - especially if you’re a guy buying a girl’s dress.

I prefer to be anonymous via eBay / other buying Apps.
quickreply

Post by quickreply »

Those are some beautiful dresses on this thread. I found this forum while searching for dress washing videos, I just found another user looking for them, I replied to him, but I have been surfing through this forum for an hour or so after. I don't own any satin dresses and don't think I'd have the courage to buy one but I thoroughly love watching them in a top loading washer! ♥♥

I did find it odd that some guys were talking about 'swapping' or buying another guys collection. As a straight guy I wouldn't ever want a dress after another guy gave the dress some personal attention.
♥ watching dresses wash in a top loading washing machine
roden81

Post by roden81 »

A new purchase of mine, feels really amazing wearing:
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
satingasm

Post by satingasm »

roden81 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:28 pm A new purchase of mine, feels really amazing wearing:

s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
Nice puff sleeve satin wedding dress
satinist1984

Post by satinist1984 »

New satin panties! If there is anyone that loves to wear satin panties 24/7 like me, you have to get some of these! Just go online and search for "Katie and Laura's Fancy Satin Panties" This is the best and only place to buy satin panties!
Attachments
CIMG7144.jpg
CIMG7144.jpg (70.39 KiB) Viewed 6971 times
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

roden81 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:28 pm A new purchase of mine, feels really amazing wearing:

s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
Wow that is one of the hottest dressed I've ever seen, I'd love to wear that. It must feel amazing closing the zip, right boning squeezing you then closing the buttons. Trapped now
roden81

Post by roden81 »

Alcd87 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:50 am

s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
Wow that is one of the hottest dressed I've ever seen, I'd love to wear that. It must feel amazing closing the zip, right boning squeezing you then closing the buttons. Trapped now
With the light satin underskirt and tight snug fit, it does really feel amazing, lol!
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

My gf's silk blouse. Dream about to wear it in my garage, and make it all messy with engine oil and grease..
Resized_20180324_110856.jpeg
satinist1984

Post by satinist1984 »

IT'S PROM SEASON! I just bought a new dress and it is on its way. I haven't got a new dress in a few years, but I have been having such good satin sex that I thought I would get a new dress this year. I ordered this dress... http://www.discountdressup.com/cheap-bl ... ette-.html I got it in the sapphire blue color.
daisysatin

Post by daisysatin »

Hi, you can watch my videos, photos and blog at my new website. Love to receive your comments.
https://thesilkshopuk.myshopify.com/
daisysatin

Post by daisysatin »

This silver satin blouse is gorgeous.