Blouse

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
andy21

Blouse

Post by andy21 »

My in-laws asked me to check there house while they were away and I couldn’t resist being naughty so I went in there house,put on a silky blouse and stockings and had the wank of my life.i wanked with one of her bras a d her silky skirt I found it was just sooo wrong. I stood in the living room and shot sperm in the air, it went everywhere,can’t wait until they go away again
satinedge

Re: Blouse

Post by satinedge »

I love reading stories like these. The thrill of the chase. But the few times I had a chance to go on a hunt, I didn't. With indoor security cameras becoming more popular and how tiny they are that you can hide em... It spooks me enough to give up. I have to know 100% that a setup like that, doesn't exist...

Sorry to derail this thread. 🤔😘
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I'm the same way when it comes to the new security cameras. I would hate to get recorded humping some girls wedding gown or satin lined coat. Years ago I fucked my mother-in-law's satin lined coats every time she went out of town. And my sister-in-law had a white satin lined cashmere coat that turned me on so much, but now I would think twice about doing it.
andy21

Post by andy21 »

I just found out I was seen by the in laws neighbour. She approached me the next day,we had a friendly chat the she said
“ I saw you through the window wearing a blouse and stockings “ I thought shit what now she said “ if you come to my house next time and put a show on for me I won’t say anything, I’ve got a blouse you can use” so I’ve no choice really, she’s about 60 but not bad looking. I’ll keep you informed of the outcome
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Bullshit.
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Freddielinton wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:42 pm Bullshit.
This... These guys should write satin books.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
polkadot

Post by polkadot »

Always been a fantasy of mine to use my mother inlaws satin for my pleasure :) sadly never happened.
softsatin

Post by softsatin »

satinedge wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:29 pm
Sorry to derail, but where is your profile GIF from?
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

softsatin wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:11 pm
satinedge wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:29 pm
Sorry to derail, but where is your profile GIF from?
No worries! It's Katie Banks' clip New Years Dress.