New SFT star coming soon!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satins69

Re: New SFT star coming soon!

Post by satins69 »

satins69 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:19 pm I would absolutely love to see any of the ladies in SatinFunTaboo wearing something like this Satin and Nightgown Set! I don't think I've ever seen Maria wear a proper long floor length matching Nightgown and Robe Set/Set's it always seems to be Short Nightgown Sets or something that doesn't match!.
I just wish you Maria or the other ladies would model pose show off walk round like a glamour shoot and talk to us about your satin and other items engage more with your fans in your video clips. Similar to Misstres Jessica on clips4sale.com she wears lots of the long floor length vintage satin and nylon Nightgowns Robe Set's. Let's see something like that in your clips please. I could give you loads and loads of ideas suggestions and requests if you're interested?.
Somersilk

Post by Somersilk »

She's gorgeous, especially love the short satin nighties.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

Somersilk wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:13 am She's gorgeous, especially love the short satin nighties.
Stop being awkward and annoying Somersilk you know what I mean. This is why there is never any change on the net. The same boring clips which there are literally hundreds and thousands of the same thing blouses short nighties and the same boring pantie clips which there are unfortunately thousands of. When people do the clips and pictures that's all they must think we want to see is short nighties blouses and panties which is not true!!!.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

If unfortunately we have to be subjected to the same things like short nighties blouses and panties. Let's see the vintage styles and designs of nighties blouses from the 30s 40s and 50s 60s 70s to the 80s and 90s. How about wearing some of the super smooth and super shiny very high leg crotchless satin or silk vintage panties like the one's from the late 70s to the 80s and 90s the flutter type you all know which ones I mean. I have put a up a couple of pictures of examples I mean you have to imagine them being crotchless.
Attachments
il_794xN.4040035581_annn.jpg
U947103e5a25b469abfef574a83d3dcc1f.jpg_720x720q50.jpg
satins69

Post by satins69 »

There has been lots and lots of discussions requests and want on here about the Wedding Dresses from the 1930s onwards. Let's see you wearing something like that, Never seen Maria or anyone from SatinFunTaboo in Wedding Dresses, Capes or kaftans, An awful lot of satin and silk items I have never seen Maria or SatinFunTaboo ladies ever wearing!!!. Please let's see long floor length or longer with trains vintage styles and designs Dresses, Nightgowns, Robe Set's, Kaftan's, Wedding Dresses, Capes. I could give you dozens of examples if you like?.
Attachments
Kymberley.jpeg
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

satinwifefun wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 2:53 pm What do you guys think about this beauty? Do you like the next door neighbour girl look? would you like someone curvy natural like her with big beautiful breast to be the main actress of satinfuntaboo? please send your comments and feedback here.
We will start filming with her at the end of this month. Hopefully, we get enough financial support from the fans to make more and more fetish clips with her. So please don't be a scrooge and help us pay for new girls by buying videos.

Thank you again!

Cant show her face yet because she prefered not to without makeup on but I can promise you that her first video will not disappoint.

I love women in satin, it drives me crazy! The photos you posted are very beautiful and gave me a lot of pleasure, thank you very much. Enjoy !!!
satins69

Post by satins69 »

I thought with all the topics threads posts and discussions on here about our fetish for Satin &Silk. That you SatinFunTaboo would take more interest of what people really want desire and would like from your clips and pictures. Do you actually take much time to look properly at the forum and what's been discussed and what people really want or would like?. I know full well you aren't going to please everyone. Don't get me wrong I love you and your clips lots and lots. I have paid thousands over the years for them!!!. So I am a very loyal super fan of yours. But I am just trying in vain to give you some suggestions ideas and requests to make it better only if you're interested. I did try years ago but you unfortunately you both ignored me and had your own agendas and what you wanted to do. Which I don't criticize you over. If you're really genuinely interested please get in touch with me.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

Would like to see less pissing in clips or none at all. Please No bras at all worn underneath Dresses or Nightgowns or anything it really really spoils the clips and the look of the scenes as too the music does. Do you have any plans to remaster your older clips some of them have become unwatchable in less than 360p!. Does Maria have a more feminine watch that she wears?. That retro digital Casio watch she wears is a bit humm if you get what I mean.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

satinwifefun wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 2:53 pm What do you guys think about this beauty? Do you like the next door neighbour girl look? would you like someone curvy natural like her with big beautiful breast to be the main actress of satinfuntaboo? please send your comments and feedback here.
We will start filming with her at the end of this month. Hopefully, we get enough financial support from the fans to make more and more fetish clips with her. So please don't be a scrooge and help us pay for new girls by buying videos.

Thank you again!

Cant show her face yet because she prefered not to without makeup on but I can promise you that her first video will not disappoint.
What happened to all the other ladies from SatinFunTaboo BeespokeFetish and your
other studios, Are we ever going to see the ladies again? I really miss seeing the ladies. Bianka was fantastic in her first photo shoot, She wore a long gorgeous Nightgown/Dress no sooner it was on it came off. Would of loved to of seen her wearing it longer and seeing her model pose show off and walk around wearing the longer floor length satins. We need more erotic sensual and sensuous seductive types of clips.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

Are we able to see you doing some outside photo and video shoots?. More washing and ironing clips let's see you buying some satin items either online or at shop more of you trying and taking off your satins like try on hauls. Let's have interaction from you with your fans and talk to us about the satins you have and want to buy. Let's hear about what you're fans say about your satins from you Maria, And of course what you personally think of your lusting fans with you wearing satins. Are you Maria ever going to do any JOI or encouragement teasing clips. Again I have scenarios you could do.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

Just watched the LongVintGown1080 Clip so so disappointed to see you Maria wearing a white bra underneath a gorgeous and incredibly sexy black satin Nightgown why oh why do you wear bra's underneath such gorgeous satins?. Is it you have sore breasts or you feel uncomfortable wearing such satins maybe you've been told to by a fan either way it's highly unusual and strange to see women wearing bra's underneath such items. You Maria have very manly and veiny hands it's something I notice in the LongVintGown1080 clip.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

We're do you live SatinFunTaboo ? Is it New York or Spain. I was just wondering if you did outside photo and video shoots?.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

I was also going to mention about the cameras and camera angles you use and how you can make for a much better viewing experience for all to see. And about the hammered satin that Maria wears in the clips. If you want to talk about that or anything else please feel free to
werdwerq

Post by werdwerq »

satinwifefun wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 11:25 am So not many interested in the new girl doing satin...
No comments? no requests for her?
I would like to see scenes with vintage satin nylon adidas shorts. She would be terrific in vintage adidas nylon shorts.
Attachments
shorts.PNG
shorts.PNG (85.41 KiB) Viewed 1464 times
satins69

Post by satins69 »

satinwifefun wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:28 am trying on a long dress
Did Lucy ever do a clip with her wearing the Gold Long Satin Dress that's pictured?.