Amazing silky slinky skirt

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ellmoss2012

Amazing silky slinky skirt

Post by ellmoss2012 »

Hello lovely peeps

Gosh I had such an incredible evening yesterday. Long story short I took a punt on a satin silk maxi skirt on ebay for £20. So so happy with it! It's far exceeded my expectations. It feels so soft on my skin, falls beautifully and looks heavenly. I couldn't resist the urge to book a hotel and spend some well deserved time with it (and a few other items too).

I was so excited I wanted to show it off to the world so I dolled myself up (best I could) and rather nervously after a full bottle of wine ventured down to the hotel bar then outside for a walk around then back to the bar again. It was quite windy outside and was beyond amazing feeling the soft silk blowing against my skin.

Can't wait for the next adventure
Attachments
IMG_8829rotate.jpg
sf1.jpg
IMG_9172 resize33.png
IMG_9172 resize33.png (110.48 KiB) Viewed 4569 times
simonr

Re: Amazing silky slinky skirt

Post by simonr »

ellmoss2012 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:41 pm Hello lovely peeps

Gosh I had such an incredible evening yesterday. Long story short I took a punt on a satin silk maxi skirt on ebay for £20. So so happy with it! It's far exceeded my expectations. It feels so soft on my skin, falls beautifully and looks heavenly. I couldn't resist the urge to book a hotel and spend some well deserved time with it (and a few other items too).

I was so excited I wanted to show it off to the world so I dolled myself up (best I could) and rather nervously after a full bottle of wine ventured down to the hotel bar then outside for a walk around then back to the bar again. It was quite windy outside and was beyond amazing feeling the soft silk blowing against my skin.

Can't wait for the next adventure
Wow, I love how the skirt drapes over your legs. Must be a very soft fabric!
vv2017

Post by vv2017 »

Looks gorgeous :)
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

Thanks x

Yes it is a very very soft light material.
soiememe

Post by soiememe »

Very sexy! You look very feminine in it!
What did you put on that night? Curious about your lingerie to😉...
quibble

Post by quibble »

... more importantly - where is this hotel and when are your going there again?!
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

Thanks!

So I wore purple satin knickers and bra Rosie by Autograph for M&S. A long sleeve black wollen top with knee high black suede black heeled boots and a leather biker style jacket when I went out (it was pretty cold and windy for a May evening/night). It really was a lovely experience.
Star95

Post by Star95 »

quibble wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:46 pm ... more importantly - where is this hotel and when are your going there again?!
I second this. :)