Satin Survey

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinTom

Re: Satin Survey

Post by SatinTom »

Freddielinton wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:34 am
IReallyLovePureSilk wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:47 am Not sure the reason for choosing a clothing size would matter as I have varying sizes in the dresses I’ve collected. Stuck on that question since it’s required to have an answer. I have no size preference when I collect them as I’ve yet to find someone who would wear them. However, I’d like for her to be slim as I have contemplated from time to time on doing photoshoots of my own and many of my dresses are within those sizes.
SatinTom, what exactly are you trying to figure out with this survey?
I have an idea for something and I'm trying to get as much Information to see if it's viable before j go for it. I don't want to give too much away tbh.
Star95

Post by Star95 »

And done.
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

Star95 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:12 pmAnd done.
Thanks Star95!
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Went ahead to try to submit my votes again and nothing has changed on question #8 regarding size. Figured that would’ve been adjusted after my reply but it appears it has not and has halted my survey progress.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:08 am Went ahead to try to submit my votes again and nothing has changed on question #8 regarding size. Figured that would’ve been adjusted after my reply but it appears it has not and has halted my survey progress.
As the survey is live I'm limited in editing questions. Choose what suits best for question 8 if you wish to finish the survey, if not I understand.

Thanks! 😀
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Did the survey. A few multiple choice questions in the later half of it, I didn’t think was necessary as they aren’t exactly what I do look for.

The last question, I hope I answered correctly. If not, I kind of misunderstood it then.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:04 am Did the survey. A few multiple choice questions in the later half of it, I didn’t think was necessary as they aren’t exactly what I do look for.

The last question, I hope I answered correctly. If not, I kind of misunderstood it then.
Thank you 😀.