Please come check out my pages and show some love!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
vv2017

Re: Please come check out my pages and show some love!

Post by vv2017 »

satinwild wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:18 pm I'm with Freddie. We need to respect the original owners of the pictures, and that's why I implore Freddie to contact all the women he's ever bought dresses from, and ask if it's okay to post their pictures to a fetish website so dudes can beat off to them. It's the only sensible and sane course of action.
That wasnt freddie's point. He doesnt care about the individuals in the pics.. he cares that its his pics that are being shared.

Keep up.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satinwild wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:18 pm I'm with Freddie. We need to respect the original owners of the pictures, and that's why I implore Freddie to contact all the women he's ever bought dresses from, and ask if it's okay to post their pictures to a fetish website so dudes can beat off to them. It's the only sensible and sane course of action.
And here comes the troll. You’re only here because you’re against me too. Adding fuel to the fire.

I’ve never beat off to a single picture. It’s the dress I care about. The pictures just enhance the fantasy.

I urge you to take the same advice I gave the other user and select “Add Foe” under my name. You’ll never have to read my posts again. I’ve done the same for you.
vv2017

Post by vv2017 »

He fucking stole them in the first place, pretty sure he didnt ask consent. But then has the cheek to attack others gor sharing them. Absolute joke.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

You two are against me, I get it.

Why won’t you just Ignore me if you hate me so much?

Also, I didn’t steal the pictures; I flat out messaged most of the sellers and asked to see pictures of the dress being worn. They sent them to me. Very seldom did I have success in finding pictures after purchases via Social Media.

Why am I explaining myself to you again? You don’t care.

This isn’t getting anywhere.
satinwild

Post by satinwild »

You need to cool your shit, Freddie. I've noticed a number of photos in that group I've personally found and posted. But they're not originally mine, and I don't get bent out of shape when they're shared. It's inevitable. Also one of the reasons I don't really comment and post pictures on this forum. It's like you're offended by the internet.
vv2017

Post by vv2017 »

Because you unfairly attack others and it's hard to sit by and not say anything when all you are is negative towards people.

If you dont have anything good to say, say nothing at all. It's that simple. This is a place to share good stuff.

Also, I posted on his forum WAYY before you under a different alias. So you can stop with the contributing crap.

Night night.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Maybe you’re right.

Maybe it is inevitable.

I mean, I guess actually physically owning the dress in the pictures is more important / special than the pictures themselves, right? The fact that I own it? That’s what really counts, right?

I don’t know. I just get so angry sometimes...
vv2017

Post by vv2017 »

Yeah, you just need to fucking chill man! Change your perspective.. if anything you should be elated that you physically own such a great item/s that everyone else is getting turned on by. You're helping others feel good -
which is what we're all here for, after all. To share something awesome and not be ashamed of loving it.
vv2017

Post by vv2017 »

You're one of the most active members of this satin community so lead by example. Make it a fun, positive place to share content.

If content has copywrites, then respect that. If it's doesnt then share it.

As long as noone is being hurt, its not underage content and its purpose is aimed at making people happy then why not spread the fucking satin love??

Satin is amazing. Satin is enough. No bullshit.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Absolutely right, get on with jacking off into these shiny satin girls dresses and lets see the seminal eruptions that follow.. There's been a distinct lack of cum all over a nice girls dress on here of late.. :P
Liking it shiny
vv2017

Post by vv2017 »

ilikeitshiny wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:45 pm Absolutely right, get on with jacking off into these shiny satin girls dresses and lets see the seminal eruptions that follow.. There's been a distinct lack of cum all over a nice girls dress on here of late.. :P
Hell yes.
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

I personally love all the pictures. Isn't this a SATIN site after all? It's great that others like to share what they have found and in bulk for that matter. Golden rule: anything you post on the internet will obviously be stolen and reposted. If I had a satin folder on my phone, I'd love to share what I have 'collected' over the years. Not be accused of theft...

Freddie, bro, please calm down. It's great that there is even a forum or platform for our fetish! If you have paid or copy-written the images or videos, now would be the time to share that information. If all else, message a site admin for help!?

But to finalize... Everyone... Please keep the peace. We all come together here for understanding and acceptance of our fetish.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
maiden

Post by maiden »

I can see both sides of the argument, but at the end of the day, it's the internet, and everything is stolen.