who get jealous with girls that can wear satin pajamas anytime

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinpajamas

who get jealous with girls that can wear satin pajamas anytime

Post by satinpajamas »

so anyone get jealous? or has something that want to talk about? just free share your story/experience about it here..let me know :wink:
Trappedinsatin

Re: who get jealous with girls that can wear satin pajamas anytime

Post by Trappedinsatin »

As a teen, I used to get jealous with my cousin and my next door neighbor as they both wore satin pajamas regularly. I used to see my neighbor’s satin pjs hanging out to dry on her washing line and fantasize that I could wear them.
Then my mom got satin pjs and I was jealous of her... until she went out and I would wear them.
But these days I’ve got more satin pjs and other satin clothes than any of them ever had.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

did u try to tell your mom that you want satin pjs?maybe boys satin pjs/ plain satin pjs.. ?
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Nope - because I wanted girl’s pjs, plus I just wore hers whenever she was out. And her satin blouses. And her satin dresses. And any other satin clothes she had. :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Trappedinsatin wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:33 pm Nope - because I wanted girl’s pjs, plus I just wore hers whenever she was out. And her satin blouses. And her satin dresses. And any other satin clothes she had. :D

Feminine Satin is the best Satin!
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Freddielinton wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:31 pm Feminine Satin is the best Satin!
Definitely!
Part of the thrill for me is that I’m not just wearing satin, but satin meant for women. And maybe it’s psychological, but the fabric of women’s satin seems to feel smother and more luxurious.
Wearing my mother’s satin clothes as a teen was a serious thrill. Standing in front of the bedroom mirror in her various pairs of satin pajamas, her glossy white satin work blouses, her nightdresses, anything silky of hers and I wore it.
She’d get up and have breakfast in her satin pjs, then get dressed and go to work. And as soon as she was gone, I’d go upstairs and slip into those very pjs she’d been wearing earlier.
Likewise, she’d get home from work where she’d been wearing her satin blouse and skirt, and she’d take it off to put on something more casual for going out. As soon as she was gone, I’d be standing in front of the mirror wearing that satin blouse and skirt.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

Trappedinsatin wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:35 am
Freddielinton wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:31 pm Feminine Satin is the best Satin!
Definitely!
Part of the thrill for me is that I’m not just wearing satin, but satin meant for women. And maybe it’s psychological, but the fabric of women’s satin seems to feel smother and more luxurious.
Wearing my mother’s satin clothes as a teen was a serious thrill. Standing in front of the bedroom mirror in her various pairs of satin pajamas, her glossy white satin work blouses, her nightdresses, anything silky of hers and I wore it.
She’d get up and have breakfast in her satin pjs, then get dressed and go to work. And as soon as she was gone, I’d go upstairs and slip into those very pjs she’d been wearing earlier.
Likewise, she’d get home from work where she’d been wearing her satin blouse and skirt, and she’d take it off to put on something more casual for going out. As soon as she was gone, I’d be standing in front of the mirror wearing that satin blouse and skirt.
is your mom pjs ever had little cum stain ?
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

No, I was always very careful.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

do u remeber the brand of pjs of your mom? what is your fav satin of your mom? my mom has many satin pjs too when i was teenage.. about 8 pair satin pjs,but what make me jealous is 2 of her pjs what mens satin pjs, because they have button on pants for pee that i know its usually just for mens
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I can’t remember the brands. They weren’t expensive pajamas, just polyester satin. But very shiny and silky. She had four pairs - green, pink, floral, & red. I wore the pink ones most.
She had three satin blouses, all white. Sometimes I wore a blouse, but with pajama bottoms.
I used to always imagine I got caught, and forced to wear satin forever as punishment.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

is your mom pink satin pjs is softest satin she had? why u like it more than other? did your mom had pure silk blouse /pjs?
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

The best feeling satin she had was one of her white blouses. That’s why I sometimes wore the blouse with the pj pants instead of the pj top.
I wore the pink pjs most simply because they looked feminine and gave the best shine. Her 4 pj sets felt pretty similar.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

oh i see. maybe her white blouse made of silk ,many blouse made of soft silk..but it hard to wash when had a stain.. have u nearly caught when wear your mom? maybe if u caught it would lead your mom to buy you some satin pjs when you are young age.. kids pajamas more often has unisex type, i used to have pjs with teddy bear on it,and yelow color that looks feminim..because it just kids so why not
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I was never caught. Closest I ever came to being caught was when I was fully dressed in a blouse and pj bottoms and I heard my mother’s car come into the driveway. Luckily, she started talking to a neighbor before she came in, so I had time to take them off and put them back in her closet.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I hate it when that happens, especially when you are just about ready to cum.