mens coat linings

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinlining

mens coat linings

Post by Satinlining »

Do any other guys love bright coloured silky linings on their jackets and coats???
Woolcoatdreamer

Re: mens coat linings

Post by Woolcoatdreamer »

Hi there.

I love your post and I also enjoy men in lovely overcoat with shiny satin lining and waistcoat. I like women coats as well but either way is fine with me.
I especially like black double lining crombie overcoats on men.
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

HI,

I have a hugh fetis for suits and special the linings inside suit jackets. The feeling of the lining on my cock, and whole body drives me wild.
I love to wank with linings in suit jackets. I do not have any interesting in women coat linings etc. well I am gay so.... :D .
Like to hear from you.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I have several mens leather jackets with amazing satin linings I love to wear and fuck. Especially when my girlfriend wears my coat. Nothing better than the sweet scent of her on it that makes me hard to the point where I explode all over them. I have one Alfani branded black leather jacket with the most amazing black satin lining, half nylon half acetate- cleans up well after I spooge on it. Feels so fucking good worn nude.

Satin is satin so long as it feels good.
Satinlining

Post by Satinlining »

promdresslover wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:05 pm I have several mens leather jackets with amazing satin linings I love to wear and fuck. Especially when my girlfriend wears my coat. Nothing better than the sweet scent of her on it that makes me hard to the point where I explode all over them. I have one Alfani branded black leather jacket with the most amazing black satin lining, half nylon half acetate- cleans up well after I spooge on it. Feels so fucking good worn nude.

I love the feeling of satin inside a leather jacket, have a few myself. yes they are amazing when worn with nothing else, have a long leather coat and that feels amazing in the same way
Satinlining

Post by Satinlining »

promdresslover wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:05 pm I have several mens leather jackets with amazing satin linings I love to wear and fuck. Especially when my girlfriend wears my coat. Nothing better than the sweet scent of her on it that makes me hard to the point where I explode all over them. I have one Alfani branded black leather jacket with the most amazing black satin lining, half nylon half acetate- cleans up well after I spooge on it. Feels so fucking good worn nude.

Sounds good to me mate, satin inside leather is really sexy, it just feels so so good, and yes great to cum into, and amazing when worn naked. I have a long leather lined in burgundy coloured satin and that feels so so good on with nothing else. Yes satin is satin but amazing inside leather
Satinlining

Post by Satinlining »

any other guys out there who like the linings on mens coats and jackets? if so please PM me, thanks