Just can't get a wedding dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
samslide

Just can't get a wedding dress

Post by samslide »

I've had a thing for Wedding dresses gowns and bridal wear since my late teens and now many years down the line I've got that desire again for a satin wedding gown the problem is I can't get tho dress in my size I'm a lot bigger than I used to be and I've been lookin for a new wedding gown I have a couple of dresses but they not my size .

Anyone else have this problem
simonr

Re: Just can't get a wedding dress

Post by simonr »

samslide wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:39 pm I've had a thing for Wedding dresses gowns and bridal wear since my late teens and now many years down the line I've got that desire again for a satin wedding gown the problem is I can't get tho dress in my size I'm a lot bigger than I used to be and I've been lookin for a new wedding gown I have a couple of dresses but they not my size .

Anyone else have this problem
Not a big fan of wedding gowns, but I do also have problems finding satin dresses in my size. I would often find a dress that I like, only to realize that it is way too small for me :(
inlovewithsatin

Re: Just can't get a wedding dress

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I have the same problem. I go to thrift shops to buy my "women's" clothes for me to wear. I look at many formal dresses, wedding dresses. A lot of smaller sizes that wouldn't fit me. to wear a wedding dress would be my ultimate women's dress to wear.