Does Satin give you Beer Goggles

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

Does Satin give you Beer Goggles

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Now if you do not know what "Beer Goggles" is, it's a term in which you find someone attractive under a situation that you normally would find then unattactive, like when you get drunk and have sex with the ugliest woman in the room (which is were the term comes from).

Now with that said... Does satin make the ugliest person that you would not have sex with, so sexually attractive that you would have sex with them?

Is your turn on with satin that powerful that it would turn the most ugly person into the sexiest person alive?

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
simonr

Re: Does Satin give you Beer Goggles

Post by simonr »

RodaSaTiNStein wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:05 pm Now if you do not know what "Beer Goggles" is, it's a term in which you find someone attractive under a situation that you normally would find then unattactive, like when you get drunk and have sex with the ugliest woman in the room (which is were the term comes from).

Now with that said... Does satin make the ugliest person that you would not have sex with, so sexually attractive that you would have sex with them?

Is your turn on with satin that powerful that it would turn the most ugly person into the sexiest person alive?

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
I certainly find women in satin more attractive than they would appear in other clothes (by a significantly margin :D ). However, I certainly wouldn't say that satin can make the ugliest woman attractive. I have encountered some ladies in satin who make me go "yikes"
Woolcoatdreamer

Post by Woolcoatdreamer »

What a great post.
I think you are totally right.
Not just ugly women but older women as well.
As soon as a lady wears a satin dress, skirt, blouse, lingerie it makes them 100 times more attractive.
My real weakness however is wool coats with shiny satin lining. Any lady wears one of these and I'm completely in love.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I have found some women/girls attractive when they wore satin that I didn't really think about when I would see them before. A heavyset woman I worked with wore a silk blouse. I wasn't attracted to her in particular, but I thought about how silky soft her silk blouse would feel.
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

Yes, I even find big fat women and old women attractive when they wear satin to work.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

This is absolutely 100% true and I have said this for years. I have discovered this quite often in observations. A woman who I normally would not find attractive can literally “shine” and become instantly attractive just because of what she’s wearing. Now of course there’s a fine line here and this doesn’t work with fat women (as I don’t find them attractive to begin with), but skinny or thick girls, absolutely!

It’s like they totally transform someone from a 0 to a 10, or at least a 6 or a 7 lol.

Now for me, since I have multiple fetishes, it doesn’t even have to be Satin. It could be leather, spandex, leggings, maybe a nice puffer, etc... basically anything shiny lol, but it all works the same way!

It’s kind of amazing the abilities that fabrics have on us! We are the lucky ones!
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Freddielinton must be my doppelganger... Took the words out of my mouth. Pretty much anything shiny will increase attractiveness 10 fold!

Women that wear satin silkies... It definitely increases the lust level and attractiveness. I also don't like obese women because I am not sexually attractive to that body set but it always gets my eyes to stare and fantasize.

To finalize, just even read my signature quote. Pure satin enjoyment is all I need. ^_^
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis