Hi everyone! My intro

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ShawnDude82

Hi everyone! My intro

Post by ShawnDude82 »

Hey all.

I'm Shawn, in case you couldn't guess ;) I'm new to this site, just registered today. Thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm 36, I live in Illinois in the US, I'm currently single (though I'm trying to start up a long distance relationship with an old friend of mine, more on that in chat if you like.)

I joined this site because I have this winter coat fetish and satin is part of that too (nylon, down, duraweav being my faves, honestly) It all started in 4th grade when this girl I had a crush on came to school wearing this big shiny purple/metallic coat and sat next to me. I thought she looked really pretty in it. (She still wears really beautiful coats even now, I don't think I ever lost my crush on her.)

I just want to meet people who like the same thing as me so I don't feel weird. I have stories to tell. Pictures too, though on request only.
SilverLining

Re: Hi everyone! My intro

Post by SilverLining »

Hi there.

I’m amazed no one hasn’t welcomed you!

There are lots of coat fetish items on here, a lot of coat linings.

Have you explored them?

Coat fetish is my specialty, so if you fancy sending me a PM , please do.

Or anyone else for that matter.

Kind regards, Silverlining
satinedge

Re: Hi everyone! My intro

Post by satinedge »

Hey, congrats on finding us! And welcome to the forum!

This is a really nice place, a little slow at times, but generally fulfilling to know we are not alone. I'm in Kansas, Midwest rep! I'd chat but I'm not always on here all the time. But satin bedding and dresses are my kink. But don't forget latex, PVC, and anything shiny! 😍

So for an intro, how'd you know that satin was your mistress? What clicked the kink?
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis