I recommend trying this...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

I recommend trying this...

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

I have a pair of satin trousers that I wear out side of the house as well as satin pjs. Sometimes I wear the satin pjs under the satin trousers to get an extra silky feel when out. So I was out food shopping and walked through the frozen food section and all cold meats and fruits section. This cold from these areas made the satin I was wearing feel incredible on the skin. So I highly recommend that you either wear some satin trousers (or if you have satin pjs, wear them under your normal pants) and go to your shop that you buy food from and walk in the frozen/cold food sections and it will be amazing.

When I was walking in those areas it felt very much like this and yes I had the same reaction and did the same...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnognVbh7T8

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
simonr

Re: I recommend trying this...

Post by simonr »

RodaSaTiNStein wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:21 am I have a pair of satin trousers that I wear out side of the house as well as satin pjs. Sometimes I wear the satin pjs under the satin trousers to get an extra silky feel when out. So I was out food shopping and walked through the frozen food section and all cold meats and fruits section. This cold from these areas made the satin I was wearing feel incredible on the skin. So I highly recommend that you either wear some satin trousers (or if you have satin pjs, wear them under your normal pants) and go to your shop that you buy food from and walk in the frozen/cold food sections and it will be amazing.

When I was walking in those areas it felt very much like this and yes I had the same reaction and did the same...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnognVbh7T8

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
I agree totally. The feeling of cool satin on the skin is just awesome :D I have worn one of my satin dresses to supermarket a couple of times, and the cold air at the frozen section makes the fabric feel incredible on the skin.