anyone knows vana

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
didnjie

anyone knows vana

Post by didnjie »

The famous satin model, Vana, anyone knows her?
Just discover that her vanaweb.com no more around.
I miss her, I have been followed her website since 90's.
seasideshow

Re: anyone knows vana

Post by seasideshow »

Check your computer settings, i've just tried Vana's website and it came straight up OK.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Weird...I still see the site up. However it’s been a few weeks since the site has been updated. Her last tweet was 5 days ago and last retweet was 3 days ago. Maybe she’s taking a break? 🤔
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

SammyJ

Post by SammyJ »

From what i recall, the updating on the site does not always follow a precise posting cycle, but does deliver 4 sets a month.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

seasideshow wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:21 pm Check your computer settings, i've just tried Vana's website and it came straight up OK.
I got her on twitter. she answers me at times on her post. She likes my one liners like i do here!
Marksatin

Post by Marksatin »

My wife had a look on her website, she thinks she is gorgeous (so do I !)
I am thinking of taking a one month access to her website, does anyone here already tried ?

Any feedbacks ? Does it worth it ?
SammyJ

Post by SammyJ »

Vana's site is photos only and non-nude.

Vana looks great and it's definately worth a join but you need to appreciate that it is a model run site and so you're not going to get loads of extras and daily updates. I've not been on it for a while but it still seems to be four new sets each month. Often posted in one batch towards the end of the month (if not the last day).

Obviously there is only so much variety possible what with one model and one theme, but there is a huge number of sets which means a good chance of finding your favorite combination of colors and lingerie styles.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I wish I knew her. I wish she was my wife lol. I feel like she’s the only real female who truly understands Satin. I wish she was more present on social media, like Instagram. Would be really awesome seeing daily Satin posts from her.

I also wish she did hardcore.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

didnjie wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:54 am The famous satin model, Vana, anyone knows her?
Just discover that her vanaweb.com no more around.
I miss her, I have been followed her website since 90's.
[/quote]She's on Twitter "Vanasatin" and yes she doe's talk to me or at least she answers me sometimes. She doing some modeling for Patreon like Misty Mcalasster, modeling Satin and Silk Panties. She does follow me i am Silkylove@larrabieM. Check out my blog also and follow. Vana is approaching 10,000 followers! Follow her as well, i hope this helps my fellow Satineer!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Not seen her for a long time but great to have a look through her photo's right now as I am.. Cock in hand :P
Liking it shiny
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

Marksatin wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:45 pm My wife had a look on her website, she thinks she is gorgeous (so do I !)
I am thinking of taking a one month access to her website, does anyone here already tried ?

Any feedbacks ? Does it worth it ?
She's on Twitter "vanasatin", we follow each other im "Silkylove@larrabieM" open an account if you don't have one and follow!
gruffteddybear

Post by gruffteddybear »

Her video clips are really sub standard to what you can find on satinplay, satinsilkfun or sexysatinsilkfun. And the clips are mostly from her older sets. Her pics are good but they don't make it easy to download full sets.I guess so you don't download the whole archive in one month. No nudity or "accidental" slips. She is a pretty lady and the clothes she wears are perfect for satin lovers. All in all, if you think she's pretty and you like the outfits you'll like the site. Go ahead and try it. :D