chance wear satin at home

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinpajamas

chance wear satin at home

Post by satinpajamas »

anybody here that has chance wear satin at home not secretly?i mean all family member know it.. and when it happen? my the only one is when i go to sleep at night with satin pajamas when i kid.. its 2 pair with presented from my mom
SatinDeejay

Re: chance wear satin at home

Post by SatinDeejay »

My gf lets me wear silk pyjamas and nighties at home
eNoted

Post by eNoted »

I wear satin pyjamas around the house a lot. I would love to wear them outside but I'm too embarrassed.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

eNoted wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:54 am I wear satin pyjamas around the house a lot. I would love to wear them outside but I'm too embarrassed.
are u still at home alone? how many pajamas do u have?
eNoted

Post by eNoted »

I have around 12 pairs, I don't even wear most of them. I don't live alone at the moment because my grandparents are visiting the UK so they are staying with me, they don't really question it except they think I have an issue with shopping.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

eNoted wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:30 am I have around 12 pairs, I don't even wear most of them. I don't live alone at the moment because my grandparents are visiting the UK so they are staying with me, they don't really question it except they think I have an issue with shopping.
so your grandparents see it when you wear satin pjs?
eNoted

Post by eNoted »

satinpajamas wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:54 am
eNoted wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:30 am I have around 12 pairs, I don't even wear most of them. I don't live alone at the moment because my grandparents are visiting the UK so they are staying with me, they don't really question it except they think I have an issue with shopping.
All the time. I mean its not like I masturbate in front of them wearing pyjamas though, they just think I like wearing satin pyjamas.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

nice .when first time you wear satin pjs? how it come? i wear satin pjs since kids
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

eNoted wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:02 am
All the time. I mean its not like I masturbate in front of them wearing pyjamas though, they just think I like wearing satin pyjamas.
do u have kik mesenger?
eNoted

Post by eNoted »

satinpajamas wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:07 am

do u have kik mesenger?
Yup just made one today, didn't know it was still so popular. My kik is SatinAzn
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

when first time u wear satin pjs? how it come?
eNoted

Post by eNoted »

satinpajamas wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:16 am

when first time u wear satin pjs? how it come?
Would love to talk more about it but its 5:20 am here and I got a meeting at work tomorrow so... I need some good eye shut. Maybe we can talk on kik