Satin before it’s washed

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

Satin before it’s washed

Post by SatinDeejay »

You can’t beat the feeling of silk new from the shop before it gets washed and loses the feeling.
soiememe

Re: Satin before it’s washed

Post by soiememe »

Absolutely true!
I just love to unwrap my 'special present' and than slide into the soft silk...
This picture of my white silk pj was the first time I put it on...
Attachments
white silk.jpg
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

Just have to make sure to iron it! Ironed satin feels amazing - as good as brand new!
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

It’s actually why I mostly ask sellers of pure silk satin garments they’re selling if it’s been cleaned and not to worry if they have not done so. The quality of silk that’s only bought new and never cleaned is its purest form. If it’s cleaned, even through dry clean, fades either very minimally or drastically depending on the dry cleaner.

I’m to the point now that if it has some form of fabric deformation, it’ll have a higher chance of me wanting to purchase it. However, the cost of it has to be down much lower because of its deformity. If I want to dry clean it, it has to be the best and eco friendly dry cleaner to even keep most of its luster intact, though I try to avoid doing so.

Also, steaming out wrinkles is better for silk than ironing it out. Instead of pressing the silk fibers, it loosens them up.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...