My mum in her red satin robe

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinhunter

My mum in her red satin robe

Post by Satinhunter »

Anybody else fantasied about their mum in a satin bathrobe??
When I was growing up my mum used to walk around the house in this beautiful sexy Red satin Robe! Omg it used to hug her figure amazingly how I never got caught staring at her huge hard nipples pushing out through the satin I’ll never know!! She used to wear it around the house all the time..relaxing, ironing, housework I would find my eyes fixed on her! At times I used to fantasise about that robe falling open and me getting a view of those fantastic natural boobs!! Along with her being in the kitchen and her noticing my cock being hard and in that pushing me back on to the sofa and telling me that she wants me to show her what I can do with my hard on!
satinslider

Re: My mum in her red satin robe

Post by satinslider »

Satinhunter wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:13 am Anybody else fantasied about their mum in a Satin bathrobe??
When I was growing up my mum used to walk around the house in this beautiful sexy Red Satin Robe! Omg it used to hug her figure amazingly how I never got caught staring at her huge hard nipples pushing out through the Satin I’ll never know!! She used to wear it around the house all the time..relaxing, ironing, housework I would find my eyes fixed on her! At times I used to fantasise about that robe falling open and me getting a view of those fantastic natural boobs!! Along with her being in the kitchen and her noticing my cock being hard and in that pushing me back on to the sofa and telling me that she wants me to show her what I can do with my hard on!
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR MUM IS HOT!
YOU KNOW MAN THAT'S PROBABLY WHY I LIKE IT CAUSE MY MUM NEVER WORE ANYTHING SILKY AT ALL!
BUT ALWAYS ADORED OTHER THINGS I SAW LIKE OTHER WOMEN WEARING SATIN AND SILK!
I GUESS IT STARTED WHEN STARTED STEALING MY FRIEND'S MOMS SEXY SILKY NYLON PANTIES FROM FREDDIE'S OFF THE CLOSELINE AT NIGHT!
HANGING OUT AT MY OTHER FRIEND'S HOUSE AND USING THE BATHROOM. HE HAD 4 SISTERS AND THEY WOULD HANG THEIR PANTIES UP ALL OVER THE BATHROOM TO DRY!..... HEAVEN MY FRIEND!!! :mrgreen: