New here!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Silkking

New here!

Post by Silkking »

This is my first time here. Just got registered and looking am forward to enjoying silky chat with everyone! Of course I love all aspects of silky lingerie the look, the feel, love it on my wife and on myself.. I even love hearing the sound of words like “slip, panties, stockings!”
I’ve had a silky fetish for over forty years and my love making always includes something silky! My wife keeps my bedside table stocked with silky half slips, satin panties, and shiny chemises for me to cum on and I keep her satisfied as well. Our lovemaking usually goes something like this: 11:20 pm
She was sitting up in the bed reading her kindle. I touched her thigh with one hand and started stroking my penis with some satin panties. She glanced over her reader and smiled. After a few minutes of pleasuring myself, I applied some burts bees peppermint lip balm to my first and middle fingertips and began pleasuring her alternating between two fingered “V” on either side of her clit and her favorite: middle finger deep and first finger on top of her clit. The peppermint makes her swollen sensitive and wet! So for about 30 minutes I continued pleasuring her and me until she closed her book and stood up and took off her robe: my cue to roll over and reapply some burts bees and grab something silky from my nightstand for my cock. Tonight it's a black satin Erika Taylor lace-trimmed half slip that I drape over my dick as she slips back into bed and spreads her legs. Her hand begins to stroke me with the slip as I reinsert my fingers into her pussy rubbing the peppermint lip balm generously over her clit. I begin to whisper a sexy fantasy story in her ear that ends with a description her in a black full slip and me wildly banging her from behind. She shudders with one, two, then three orgasms. Then after another few minutes of pleasuring she rolls over and finishes me with an expert silk handjob as I cum all over the ebony satin. Mmmm good!
satinslider

Re: New here!

Post by satinslider »

ImageYOU MEAN LIKE THIS??
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

ImageOR LIKE THIS!!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

ImageDID IT START LIKE THIS??!!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

ImageOR LIKE THIS??!
Last edited by satinslider on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

WELCUM YOU TWO! AND SHOW US SOME PICKS OF YOUR WIFE IN YOUR FAVORITE SILKY THINGS!! :D