Presence Satin Nightie -help!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
silkysatinlover1

Presence Satin Nightie -help!

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

Hi fellow satin lovers!

Does anyone know where I might be able to buy the nightie in the attached picture, modelled by the beautiful Brook Logan.

I’ve been looking for it for literally years as I own the matching robe but there’s no tags in it except ‘Presence’ and I have never seen anything else that matched. You can imagine my surprise when I saw the update on SSSF!

Anyone have any idea how I might be able to buy one? I know it’s from Debenhams but I’ve been googling for months to no avail. Any help??
Attachments
7099CA48-2E90-4E34-8882-441E025DBF78.jpeg
A4729571-20AC-48BE-BCD6-71904670437F.jpeg
ssslipery

Re: Presence Satin Nightie -help!

Post by ssslipery »

The nightie modeled by Brook is actually mine (well my ex wifes) - I supplied it to sexysatinsilkfun for them to use in shoots. Must be about due to get it back soon. You are right it is Presence from Debenhams and is very silky. I bought it some years ago and I dont think its sold anymore which is a shame.
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

You be lucky on eBay?! Good luck with your search.
silkysatinlover1

ssslipery wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:25 pm The nightie modeled by Brook is actually mine (well my ex wifes) - I supplied it to sexysatinsilkfun for them to use in shoots. Must be about due to get it back soon. You are right it is Presence from Debenhams and is very silky. I bought it some years ago and I dont think its sold anymore which is a shame.
Hey I dropped you a PM. Any chance you would consider selling it at all? I’d absolutely love to own it!!
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Check out Jones New York satin nightgown line. Typically they'll have the nightgown and robe combo. Good fabric too for polyester.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
silkysatinlover1

I've been keeping my eye out on Ebay, but no luck so far! Anyone have any other ideas about how I can get a hold of this particular nightgown?
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

Anyone wanna watch me wank to satin on kik messenger my name is john_dill1
silkysatinlover1

ssslipery wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:25 pm The nightie modeled by Brook is actually mine (well my ex wifes) - I supplied it to sexysatinsilkfun for them to use in shoots. Must be about due to get it back soon. You are right it is Presence from Debenhams and is very silky. I bought it some years ago and I dont think its sold anymore which is a shame.
Did you ever get the nightie back from them sslipery?