Satin boxers. Satin sheets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsm00thie

Satin boxers. Satin sheets

Post by satinsm00thie »

Hi Guys,
Just wondered how many of you out there regularly wear silk or satin boxers on an everyday basis?

It is perfectly socially acceptable for guys to wear such things and I have been doing so for years.

Apart from the sexual aspect, they just feel so comfortable to wear.

I also have some wonderful shiny nylon shorts , and one pair of awesome swim shorts, all of which I wear when I go out running, and the swim shorts to the pool.

I also have satin bedding which I regularly use, and my partners have all been fine with it if I make the bed up with it.

There is no reason to not have satin in your everyday life.
Happy to dicsuss further if anyone want to pm me on here

SatinTom

Re: Satin boxers. Satin sheets

Post by SatinTom »

I wear satin boxers to bed all the time. Where do you normally buy yours from?
satinsm00thie

Post by satinsm00thie »

SatinTom wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:48 pm I wear satin boxers to bed all the time. Where do you normally buy yours from?
Online has the biggest choice by far, but I prefer to but them in a shop if I can.
Partly because it's nice to be able to feel how nice the fabric feels before buying, and partly for the thrill of buying them from a hopefully female shop assistant.
I have had some bought as a gifts which is always wonderful too.
satinsm00thie

Post by satinsm00thie »

I took a couple of pics the first time that my sheets went on the bed.

Slipping in between them was just heavenly.

The attachment DSC10230.jpg is no longer available
DSC10230.jpg
satinsm00thie

Post by satinsm00thie »

DSC10231.jpg
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

NICE! I'D LOVE TO SLEEP IN THAT!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

180616-020307.jpg
0820180112.jpg
THIS IS MINE!
silkysatinbed

Post by silkysatinbed »

I save my satin for night time. No satin boxers during the day but Satin sheets and pillows and satin-lined pj bottoms every night for over 25 years. Long ago I decided life's too short to sleep in anything but satin every night. No matter how stressful the day has been, falling asleep with the caress of satin touching every inch of my body soothes the stress away. I set my alarm a little early so I can wake up slowly luxuriating in the silky satin bed. Heaven! Of course the sex is great too.
The satin bed pictures that you both have posted truly capture the beauty of those luscious satin sheets. Who would want to sleep in anything else?
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

silkysatinbed wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:45 pm I save my satin for night time. No satin boxers during the day but Satin sheets and pillows and satin-lined pj bottoms every night for over 25 years. Long ago I decided life's too short to sleep in anything but satin every night. No matter how stressful the day has been, falling asleep with the caress of satin touching every inch of my body soothes the stress away. I set my alarm a little early so I can wake up slowly luxuriating in the silky satin bed. Heaven! Of course the sex is great too.
The satin bed pictures that you both have posted truly capture the beauty of those luscious satin sheets. Who would want to sleep in anything else?
CERTAINLY NOT ME! I LOVE EM!
IF I HAVE TO SPEND OVERNIGHT ON BIS., I ALWAYS TAKE A SET WITH ME!
I CAN'T STAND COTTON SHEETS. THEY MAKE ME ITCH OR I'M JUST NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THEM!

I'VE BEEN DOING SATIN SHEETS SINCE I WAS 17! I'M 54 NOW!
Last edited by satinslider on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

AHHHH THERE! THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!
prospector

Post by prospector »

I change cotton boxers to satin. Now everyday I use satin boxers at work. I like to sweat in them. I work in a factory so it's hot in there. I sleep only in satin bedding. Use womens satin scarf to clean my dick while taking shower. But I love to cum trash satin and use it like cum rag and i love to talk about it xD
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

I typically have 3 satin comforters on rotation. Wife loves the extra satin sheets but sometimes gets too hot for her. At least for me, I love a slight sweat where the fabric sticks to me, tightening around me as I glide my body against my satin body pillow. Mmm...

Like a user said above... Life is too short not to enjoy satin in bed.

Satin shorts, I can't find good quality!!? Otherwise, I would in a heartbeat! Always some cheap men's fabric. So jealous of the wife's arsenal... They don't make satin for men like they do for women.

https://imgur.com/a/lSR8s19

Love you guys.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I have a baby pink satin comforter that I bought from a hot teen. I bought the matching satin sheets from her too; but not sure if I still have them.

The comforter is really nice thick satin on both sides.

I’ve bought a couple others here and there, and some satin sheet sets, but I haven’t put any of those on my bed yet.

I recently bought a satin duvet from Amazon; it’s basically satin on both sides with a zipper that you put a comforter inside.

Where do you guys get good quality satin comforters with satin on both sides? I have a really hard time finding them.
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

These are wonderful to slip into, naked!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Here’s the Satin Comforter I have :
1A444165-0089-4E3E-BEF7-D6B2B53E8CF1.jpeg