Satin boxers. Satin sheets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinslider

Re: Satin boxers. Satin sheets

Post by satinslider »

satingoldrush wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:09 am Image

These are wonderful to slip into, naked!
I ALWAYS DO MY FRIEND!
SatinladAcetateboy

Post by SatinladAcetateboy »

satinslider wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:29 am NICE! I'D LOVE TO SLEEP IN THAT!
Unfortunately this guy is misleading you as these two pictures are mine (which I took with my very own hands) and are of my pink acetate sheets! Such a shame when people do that as it breaks down any trust between us satin lovers!
SatinladAcetateboy

Post by SatinladAcetateboy »

satinsm00thie wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:32 pm I took a couple of pics the first time that my sheets went on the bed.

Slipping in between them was just heavenly.

DSC10230.jpgDSC10231.jpg
These however, were my sheets and my pictures!
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Sorry to resurrect this thread but where in the world did you buy this comforter/sheets set? Just to roll into a satin burrito... Mmm... Please let me know!
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

satinedge wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:26 pm

Sorry to resurrect this thread but where in the world did you buy this comforter/sheets set? Just to roll into a satin burrito... Mmm... Please let me know!
Aliexpress. I have lots of sets of these - just search for "satin duvet" - it's just a duvet cover, so you'll of course need a duvet.

I paid about $28 USD for these sets and have about a dozen sets of them!
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

I like to slide around on satin sheets or a shiny sleeping bag
Silver satin slit shorts
Silver satin slit shorts
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

Anyone wanna tie me to their satin bed
Liquid satin silver slit shorts
Liquid satin silver slit shorts
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Not sure about tying you to satin but would love to throw you around and across satin sheets watch you slide on your back as you slide across the sheets :) satin clad judo bout :)
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

satingoldrush wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:14 am
satinedge wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:26 pm

Aliexpress. I have lots of sets of these - just search for "satin duvet" - it's just a duvet cover, so you'll of course need a duvet.

Where did u get those sheets!!
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

IMG_5039res.jpg
my red/black ones :)
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

[/quote]

[/quote]
Where did u get those sheets!!
[/quote]

Aliexpress.
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

Hi.

I got these, a lot of years ago, from "Kiniki". They're gorgeous, make no mistake. But..."Kiniki" no longer use the same fabric. What they use, now, is a slightly heavier grain that can be seen. The silkiness of my earlier ones is infinitely better than the silkiness of the "Charmer" shorts now sold by "Kiniki". One of those times when change is change for the worse, unfortunately.
BeigeSatinShorts.jpg
Good luck, fellers. :)

Stefan.
"Slippery, When Dry!"
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

Satinesque wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:53 am Hi.

I got these, a lot of years ago, from "Kiniki". They're gorgeous, make no mistake. But..."Kiniki" no longer use the same fabric. What they use, now, is a slightly heavier grain that can be seen. The silkiness of my earlier ones is infinitely better than the silkiness of the "Charmer" shorts now sold by "Kiniki". One of those times when change is change for the worse, unfortunately.

BeigeSatinShorts.jpg

Good luck, fellers. :)

Stefan.
Shit those are nice and Silk of course! They have that satiny soft glow.
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

The silkiness is impossible to describe and the shine drives men crazy, especially if I have a bulge at the front of them - they can't take their eyes off and they have to try hard to keep their hands off. It's wonderful to go running in just those and a pair of trainers, with no socks. Guys pull up alongside me and I hear a list of things that they want to do to me...many of them just wanting me to let them slide their hands all over the beautiful shorts. We're all straight, too, as it happens. Some things are just so beautiful, they have that effect on other men. I've counted more than 100 times that a man has pulled up, alongside me, and has begged me for details as to where he can get pairs just like them - especially the antique-golf ones that I sometimes use. Sometimes, it's just fabulous to own really lovely items of clothing, made from the most beautiful fabrics on Earth.
"Slippery, When Dry!"
daisysatin

Post by daisysatin »

JS8990 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:52 am Yes I wear satin boxers on a daily basis. It's the only underwear I wear. I wish my girlfriend found me sexy wearing satin. I still can't work out why this fetish seems 99.99% male dominated.
I think there are many women that have a love of satin & silk but don't regard it as a fetish. BTW - I love seeing my guy in silk boxer shorts.