satin pyjama play m8

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
tuc001

satin pyjama play m8

Post by tuc001 »

i want someone to come and have some satin pyjamas fun with me if there is anybody out there please make my fantasy come true
satinpajamas

Re: satin pyjama play m8

Post by satinpajamas »

i like satin pjs.. can we share our experience?
tuc001

Post by tuc001 »

yes
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

I wear women’s satin pyjamas. Message me boys
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I would love to. Where are you all from?
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

can you tell a story or first experience wearing satin pjs? first time always has good story..hehe
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

satinpajamas wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:16 pm can you tell a story or first experience wearing satin pjs? first time always has good story..hehe
My mother got a pair as a gift back when I was a teenager. I loved how they looked and felt, and for the next few days I kept wondering what they'd feel like to wear.
As soon as I was left home alone, I quickly stripped off my clothes and put them on. Then I stood in front of the mirror, feeling them all over, before lying on her bed for a while. I wore them for about half an hour before putting them back carefully the way I found them.
And everytime I was home alone, I would wear them. Also her satin blouses and skirts. I think I wore her satin clothes more than she ever did.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

nice story..can u imagine that time if your mom brought you teens satin pjs ? what would you do? i remember when about 8 or 9 mom bought me satin pjs, its thrill when i first wear thats pjs, that night i put off my underwear and put in back satin pjs ,ohh god its amaze feel
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

satinpajamas wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:53 pm nice story..can u imagine that time if your mom brought you teens satin pjs ? what would you do? i remember when about 8 or 9 mom bought me satin pjs, its thrill when i first wear thats pjs, that night i put off my underwear and put in back satin pjs ,ohh god its amaze feel

I don't think there even were satin pjs for boys on sale anywhere in my city back then. Satin pjs were pretty much for girls only.
And that made wearing them even more of a turn on. I used to love wearing them when she was out, and it was thrilling to know they were supposed to be for girls only.
Even today, all my satin pjs ( I have 9 pairs ) are all women's ones.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

IT'S OK! WOMENS STUFF FEELS BETTER ANYWAY!
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

tobyacky wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:48 am I wear women’s satin pyjamas. Message me boys
ok i will mesaage you..